UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Jewellery design central saint martins UAL

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous #1
They were very lovely, the interview was pretty quick (15min), pretty much they ask you to talk about your work, the idea and concepts behind what you do, so I spoke about a sculpture I made and the ideas, and why I choose that material to work with and some other details then why do you want to study jewellery, my favorite artists and why. I have no idea when I will get the feedback, they didn't imply I had a place. I got an offer from camberwell in less than 2 weeks after my interview so I guess feedback will come in 2 to 3 weeks as well.
good luck!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for this!!!! Really appreciate this info. Well done for getting into Camberwell! That’s amazing very well done!!!! I’m gonna prepare now omg exciting and nerve wracking! X
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
They were very lovely, the interview was pretty quick (15min), pretty much they ask you to talk about your work, the idea and concepts behind what you do, so I spoke about a sculpture I made and the ideas, and why I choose that material to work with and some other details then why do you want to study jewellery, my favorite artists and why. I have no idea when I will get the feedback, they didn't imply I had a place. I got an offer from camberwell in less than 2 weeks after my interview so I guess feedback will come in 2 to 3 weeks as well.
good luck!!!

Hi can I just quickly ask for the piece you talk about does it have to have been in your portfolio?
Reply 22
good luck!!!

It seemed to go well n I have a good feeling so I know I did my best n I just pray I get an offer! Thought I’d let you know cos I only got given the opportunity for one question I didn’t ask when I’d find out. Let’s hope we both hear soon how long did Camberwell take to let you know? X
Reply 23
good luck!!!

Oh sorry just noticed you said less than two weeks! I’m excited so my messages are all over the shop lol sorry lol I’ll stop now 🤣 xx
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hii congrats on your interview and goodluck! I applied for a different course however they were quite laid back and mostly had a conversation with me , it wasn’t intimidating at all if you’re used to talking about your work to people :smile: And I waited about 3 weeks for an offer , I didn’t get any hints but they said I did well when I apologised for being short on time because of my awfully slow laptop 😭🤣

Hey I’m sorry I think I replied to another anonymous person who messaged the same time as you n missed your message, that’s great n sounds very promising! Have you heard back yet at all? I felt my interview did seem to go well n I had a good feeling u know? I felt really good. So whatever the outcome I know I truly did my best. I quite enjoy talking about my work so as you say, it’s not that nerve wracking to do that. I just really hope I get an offer as I’d so love to study jewellery design at CSM. Sally is really cool I love her style n the first one leader seemed so lovely. It would be an amazing experience to study there. X
Reply 25
Hii congrats on your interview and goodluck! I applied for a different course however they were quite laid back and mostly had a conversation with me , it wasn’t intimidating at all if you’re used to talking about your work to people :smile: And I waited about 3 weeks for an offer , I didn’t get any hints but they said I did well when I apologised for being short on time because of my awfully slow laptop 😭🤣

Sorry I rushed my reply I see you did get an offer, well done! And it took 3 weeks. Ok so I’ll try to expect it not to be very soon. I’ll of course check the portal nonstop every day though haha
Original post by Sarahjp123
Sorry I rushed my reply I see you did get an offer, well done! And it took 3 weeks. Ok so I’ll try to expect it not to be very soon. I’ll of course check the portal nonstop every day though haha

Thank you and goodluck!! My Ucas updated before my portal :smile:
Reply 27
Thank you and goodluck!! My Ucas updated before my portal :smile:

Oh how exciting!!!! Bet you were thrilled! Thank you I dream of seeing a positive change on my application hope I hear soon! X
Oh how exciting!!!! Bet you were thrilled! Thank you I dream of seeing a positive change on my application hope I hear soon! X

Yes very, I applied back when I was in school but got rejected and applied again as a mature student and I got accepted so I hope all goes well for you too!!
Reply 29
Yes very, I applied back when I was in school but got rejected and applied again as a mature student and I got accepted so I hope all goes well for you too!!

Oh coool!! Achieving your dream! I’m also a mature student. I trained as a nurse but it was depressing not using my creativity. I also had terrible anxiety but it’s managed well now n at 37 I feel far more confident to do a degree like this. When I was younger tbh I’d never have had the confidence to do it, I was always so nervous. But now I’m finally free of it and also able to live my dream at CSM! If they let me in lol x
Oh coool!! Achieving your dream! I’m also a mature student. I trained as a nurse but it was depressing not using my creativity. I also had terrible anxiety but it’s managed well now n at 37 I feel far more confident to do a degree like this. When I was younger tbh I’d never have had the confidence to do it, I was always so nervous. But now I’m finally free of it and also able to live my dream at CSM! If they let me in lol x

Oh amazing I’m glad to see there’s other mature students at UAL!! I was worried we were going to be super rare 🤣 Goodluck I hope you get in and I’m glad you finally had to confidence to choose what you truly love to do!
Reply 31
good luck!!!

Hello!! Have you hard back yet and had an offer for jewellery design? I keep on checking that portal lol x
Hello!! Have you hard back yet and had an offer for jewellery design? I keep on checking that portal lol x

heya, not yet. I got offer from everywhere I have applied (Chelsea, camberwell and goldsmiths)
I had my goldsmiths interview before csm and I already got the results but csm not yet
did you applied anywhere else?
Reply 33
heya, not yet. I got offer from everywhere I have applied (Chelsea, camberwell and goldsmiths)
I had my goldsmiths interview before csm and I already got the results but csm not yet

Oh fantastic well done! Were any of those in jewellery or more in fine art? I applied nowhere else lol I had my heart set on CSM xx
Reply 34

Hey have you heard from CSM yet?
Hey have you heard from CSM yet?

heya not yet, how about you?
Reply 36

Hellooo not yet no!!! Oh well I guess that’s reassuring we both haven’t heard.. maybe they are still completing interviews or something I dunno I really hope we hear soon x
Reply 37

UAL now says ucas pending!
Reply 38

Hey have you heard back yet? I found out today I got in! X
omg congrats!!
I still haven't hear back but as I got an offer from goldsmiths for fine art which was my first choice im not worried with csm at the moment to be honest 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending