The Student Room Group

Asking questions to teachers the day before the exam

I always feel embarrassed to ask my teachers for help the day before a test. I worry they may think I'm not prepared enough.

do they actually care?
Teachers are typically there to help and support their students, and many educators genuinely care about their students' success. It's important to remember that asking for help is a natural part of the learning process, and most teachers appreciate students who take the initiative to seek clarification or assistance.

If you feel embarrassed, remember that your teachers likely see your request for help as a positive step toward improvement. They are there to guide you and want to see you succeed. If you're concerned about how to approach your teachers, you can frame your questions in a way that shows your effort and commitment, such as saying, "I've been studying, but I'm having trouble with this concept. Could you please help me understand it better?"

[start]Don't hesitate to seek help when needed—it's a sign of responsibility and a commitment to your own learning.[/start]
Reply 2
Original post by tobiloba0001
Teachers are typically there to help and support their students, and many educators genuinely care about their students' success. It's important to remember that asking for help is a natural part of the learning process, and most teachers appreciate students who take the initiative to seek clarification or assistance.

If you feel embarrassed, remember that your teachers likely see your request for help as a positive step toward improvement. They are there to guide you and want to see you succeed. If you're concerned about how to approach your teachers, you can frame your questions in a way that shows your effort and commitment, such as saying, "I've been studying, but I'm having trouble with this concept. Could you please help me understand it better?"

[start]Don't hesitate to seek help when needed—it's a sign of responsibility and a commitment to your own learning.[/start]

thank you so much for the reply , this made me feel better :smile:
Original post by Alm_xo
thank you so much for the reply , this made me feel better :smile:

ur very welcome

Quick Reply

Latest