The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Flexible combined honours at Exeter uni

I’ve applied for FCH at Exeter in November for geography and anthropology and still haven’t heard anything. Has anyone else applied and has received any offers for it yet? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Olivia05.
I’ve applied for FCH at Exeter in November for geography and anthropology and still haven’t heard anything. Has anyone else applied and has received any offers for it yet? :smile:

hi i applied in late September for a FCH and only just got the offer last week!
(edited 2 months ago)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Hi Olivia,

Great to hear you're interested in studying at the University of Exeter! I thought I'd share a link to our 'After You Apply' section of the website, which has some more guidance regarding the timeline for offers. The main take-home message is not to worry if you haven't heard anything yet as it can sometimes take a little while after the equal consideration UCAS deadline in January.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have anymore questions.

Kingsley
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Reply 3

I have applied for it too and I havent gotten a reply yet. did you end up getting one or are you still waiting too?
Reply 4
Original post by mcdenny05

I have applied for it too and I havent gotten a reply yet. did you end up getting one or are you still waiting too?

Still waiting for one unfortunately. What about you? And what did you apply for :smile:
Reply 5
Still waiting for one unfortunately. What about you? And what did you apply for :smile:
I applied for biology and criminology! my application went through mid-December and I got all my offers except this one. it sucks because they're already doing offer holder days and there are people that still haven't gotten any response. glad I'm not the only one for this course though 😭
Reply 6
I applied for biology and criminology! my application went through mid-December and I got all my offers except this one. it sucks because they're already doing offer holder days and there are people that still haven't gotten any response. glad I'm not the only one for this course though 😭

That’s such a cool combination omg!! Yeah so annoying about the offer holder open days cause I wanted to go but can’t yet as well🥲🥲
thank you! your combination sounds interesting too! I'm more on the lucky side bc I live in Exeter so I have been to the university a few times but I would've still liked to go to the offer holder day and it sucks that I'll probably won't be able to go. I thought maybe they were taking the gathered field approach for this course since I have barely seen anyone get offers for it yet but I'm sure they would've sent an email if they were gonna do that. I wonder why it is taking so unusually long.
Hi @mcdenny05,

I know it can be incredibly frustrating waiting to hear back from a university - hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer! I believe Offer Holder days will continue to be run into April, so that should give you some chance to attend. If not, there are plenty of other opportunities to visit our campuses, more info on that linked here.

In the meantime, please feel free to get in touch with any questions you might have and I'll be happy to get back to you!

Kitty
That’s such a cool combination omg!! Yeah so annoying about the offer holder open days cause I wanted to go but can’t yet as well🥲🥲
Hi @Olivia05.,

Just to reiterate my previous message on this thread:

I know it can be incredibly frustrating waiting to hear back from a university - hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer! Ibelieve Offer Holder days will continue to be run into April, so that should give you some chance to attend. If not, there are plentyof other opportunities to visit our campuses, more info on that linked here.

In the meantime, please feel free to get in touch with any questions you might have and I'll be happy to get back to you!

Kitty
I applied for FCH in film studies and maths and got my offer in January, about a week after I applied. I’m guessing when you get your offer depends partly on which departments are involved in your course though. Hope you hear back from them soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending