The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University Pharmacy MPharm

Hi i just got my interview offer for pharmacy MPharm at kingston university, what are the type of questions you get asked and what is the format of how they ask the questions. also I have an online test as part of my interview, what is the test about?
Original post by kpzky
Hi i just got my interview offer for pharmacy MPharm at kingston university, what are the type of questions you get asked and what is the format of how they ask the questions. also I have an online test as part of my interview, what is the test about?

hi just wondering when did you send ur application?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Original post by kpzky

i think they'll probably ask you about why you want to study mpharm/ work experience or research you did. can i ask when you applied and how long they took to get back to you?
Original post by kpzky

is it online interview??
Reply 4
Same I have an interview do you know what type of questions I should expect
Reply 5
Original post by emilyjj44
Same I have an interview do you know what type of questions I should expect

Did you get offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending