The Student Room Group

Have anyone heard from either KCL or UCL pharmacy yet?(offer/rejection)

Been waiting for so long.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No word from UCL yet- checked the google forms for any Pharmacy offer/rejections and found none either.

For KCL however, heard back 2 days ago, got rejected with the reason of my application not being strong enough.

Hope this helped and wish you the best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by moxiemi
No word from UCL yet- checked the google forms for any Pharmacy offer/rejections and found none either.

For KCL however, heard back 2 days ago, got rejected with the reason of my application not being strong enough.

Thank you, if u don’t mind me asking you when did you have your interview for kings?
Reply 3
Original post by jerryhhh
Thank you, if u don’t mind me asking you when did you have your interview for kings?

They never offered me an interview, so I assume my application just never made it past the ‘first stage’.
Reply 4
I haven’t heard back a decision from either KCL or UCL for MPharm, and I applied mid-November
For UCL, I had both the selection test and the interview in the first week of December
I also had UCL email me last Thursday about the delay in announcing decisions for the MPharm course
For KCL, I had an interview last week on the 14th March

How about you? Have you had interviews or any decisions?
Reply 5
Original post by moxiemi
They never offered me an interview, so I assume my application just never made it past the ‘first stage’.

I see :c. Good luck on the ucl ones!
Original post by moxiemi

am in the same exact position as you,
have you done the online test and/or interview from UCL? If so, when were those for you?
I did my online test on 9th March but still havent heard back for interview...
Reply 7
Original post by coolusername_03
am in the same exact position as you,
have you done the online test and/or interview from UCL? If so, when were those for you?
I did my online test on 9th March but still havent heard back for interview...

i haven’t done any tests or interview, but that may be because i sent my application exactly on the deadline. might have missed the fair consideration criteria. wish you the best of luck!
Original post by moxiemi
i haven’t done any tests or interview, but that may be because i sent my application exactly on the deadline. might have missed the fair consideration criteria. wish you the best of luck!

same! i sent mine exactly on the deadline (25th jan before 6pm) thank you so much and you too!
Original post by jerryhhh
Wish u lot the best of luck. Kcl rejected a lot of ppl for no reason. My friend got rejected her predictions was A*AA which is beyond what kcl requires.

ikr kcl wildin fr, and same to you too!
Original post by moxiemi

Hi, I’m in the exact situation as u 😂 mind keeping me updated if u receive an interview cause they still haven’t replied after my test.
Original post by Munchkins270
Hi, I’m in the exact situation as u 😂 mind keeping me updated if u receive an interview cause they still haven’t replied after my test.

when did you do your online test?
Original post by coolusername_03
when did you do your online test?

In late February and still no reply I deffo got rejected

Hi, I’ve only gotten a date for my online test yesterday- haven’t done it yet, and the interviews should be held between 20-25th April if I were to pass.
Original post by moxiemi
Hi, I’ve only gotten a date for my online test yesterday- haven’t done it yet, and the interviews should be held between 20-25th April if I were to pass.

Oh so some people still haven’t done their tests? Cause some already have offers or have done their interviews already. Do you think I still have a chance of receiving and interview ?
Oh so some people still haven’t done their tests? Cause some already have offers or have done their interviews already. Do you think I still have a chance of receiving and interview ?

I think so, but the reason why I received all this so late in the year is probably because I sent my application in later than the UCAS deadline, and also had a hiccup with not being over 18 yet and had to fill in some forms. In your position, I wouldn’t lose hope yet since I had entire month of silence before they reached out to me again.
Original post by moxiemi
I think so, but the reason why I received all this so late in the year is probably because I sent my application in later than the UCAS deadline, and also had a hiccup with not being over 18 yet and had to fill in some forms. In your position, I wouldn’t lose hope yet since I had entire month of silence before they reached out to me again.

I see, I sent out mine pretty late too but I’m just loosing hope since it’s so late , even so if they have given you a test then there still maybe some spots left since ucl don’t do clearing
Original post by moxiemi

good luck for the online test! done it and its rlly not that bad, no a level knowledge needed, all the best !!!:smile:
An update from me; my application was unsuccessful with the reason being that it wasn’t as strong as other applications. I’m not sure why exactly as I have predicted full grades and the online test wasn’t difficult at all. I wasn’t even considered for an interview either. It could be my personal statement, but I don’t know at this point since I was rejected from KCL too.
same and i thought i did well on the online test too. not sure why ucl have rejected me tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending