The Student Room Group

Will I convert this big4 internship?

Recently I just interviewed for a big4 audit internship role. Cleared the techinal and hr round and got the call for partner round which pretty much went like this.
So I had my partner interview last week friday.. and it lasted to a max of 4 mins... the senior partner asked about my family background and my sisters profession and then about how I will manage my internship and my current final semester and that's
It she said that's it from her side and asked any questions and I said yeah and asked about the role.. and the interview was over...so the points to be noted are the joining dates of the company is either February first week and jan last week and its already 25th.... are there any chances I may convert this?
Also will the company inform if I don't make it or should I wait or send a followup?
Reply 1
hopefully it all goes well for uuu !!! keep this thread updated. may i ask what program it was for?
Reply 2
Original post by rohma123
hopefully it all goes well for uuu !!! keep this thread updated. may i ask what program it was for?

It was for an internship in internal audit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending