The Student Room Group

Bae Systems Graduate Programme - starting JAN 2024

Hi, I applied for a graduate programme with Bae Systems over 1 month ago. I had an online interview but haven’t heard anything since other then a generic email highlighting they had a large volume of applicants. Has anyone heard anything on interviews etc,

I am assuming I am on a wait list to see if they can get better?

Scroll to see replies

Write to them.
Dear BAe, I was excited to take part in an online interview on the xxth of June and I appreciate that you will have had a large number of potential candidates. Could you let me know if there is any additional information I can supply that might advance my application and the timetable as to what the next steps might be?

With kind regards

Eeeeloupar
Reply 2
Same still waiting to hear back did you get any updates?
Reply 3
Original post by SSANK
Same still waiting to hear back did you get any updates?

I’m also waiting to hear back 5 weeks after my live interview with the hiring managers. Has anybody heard anything?
Reply 4
Original post by Tfartho
I’m also waiting to hear back 5 weeks after my live interview with the hiring managers. Has anybody heard anything?

Hello guys! Which project grams have you guys applied for?
Is it the BAE in Preston guys?
Reply 6
Project manager at Warton/Samlesbury. What did you lot apply for?
Reply 7
Original post by Tfartho
Project manager at Warton/Samlesbury. What did you lot apply for?

Honestly, you should've heard something by now. I had my interview and they told me they'd get back in 2 weeks.
Reply 8
Original post by Sp786
Honestly, you should've heard something by now. I had my interview and they told me they'd get back in 2 weeks.

Yeah I was expecting to by now, have you?

I did email and got a response highlighting the fact they only stopped interviewing on the 14th July so they were waiting on all the feedback
Reply 9
What does all your application status say? Mine still says "under consideration".
Reply 10
Original post by kavishl
What does all your application status say? Mine still says "under consideration".

Mine says the same.

Did you have a live interview and if so, when?
Reply 11
Update: I was contacted earlier today by the recruitment team with a job offer for July 2024 which I have accepted. Any questions feel free to PM.
Reply 12
Original post by Tfartho
Mine says the same.

Did you have a live interview and if so, when?

I haven't been contacted yet for the live interview, I've only done the video interview and online tests. No rejection as of yet so theres hope.
Reply 13
Original post by Tfartho
Update: I was contacted earlier today by the recruitment team with a job offer for July 2024 which I have accepted. Any questions feel free to PM.

Nice! Which role did you apply for? Also did you do a live interview and go to an assessment day? (if so how was it?)
Reply 14
Original post by kavishl
Nice! Which role did you apply for? Also did you do a live interview and go to an assessment day? (if so how was it?)

I applied for Graduate Project Manager in Warton. I did my live interview at the end of June. Almost 40 days of waiting but worth it in the end. The live interview was good, make sure you use STAR in your answers and be yourself.
I’ve just had exactly the same. Offer call today for July 2024, Project management at Wharton!
Reply 16
Original post by Tillycat69
I’ve just had exactly the same. Offer call today for July 2024, Project management at Wharton!

Hi,

I’ve send you a PM regarding this
Original post by Tfartho
Hi,

I’ve send you a PM regarding this

Sorry, can’t seem to get the website to let me PM ow even read them!
Reply 18
Original post by Tillycat69
Sorry, can’t seem to get the website to let me PM ow even read them!

Ah that’s a pain, do you have instagram?
Submitted hirevue interview on 30 May and still waiting for the outcome. In response to my email I got the reply that they are planning to finish grad interviews by the end of August for the Jan 2024 intake

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending