The Student Room Group

BAE systems degree apprenticeships September 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Not degree but heard about final interveiw Monday too for advanced apprenticeship Barrow
Reply 21
Has anyone applied to the degree engingeering apprenticeship in barrow?
Original post by Jo.nathan3.0
On the note, I have recieved an offer for a final interview!!! Anyone else recieved any good news too?
Nice one, good luck with the interview, I still have application under consideration. applications only opened 1st Feb for the air space degree and closed 28th so seems a very small window compared to the other apprentiships. fingers crossed
On the note, I have recieved an offer for a final interview!!! Anyone else recieved any good news too?
I've also received an offer for final interview yesterday. Its in April so I'll update everyone. so much competition out there...
Original post by 100169990
I've also received an offer for final interview yesterday. Its in April so I'll update everyone. so much competition out there...
Well done! Which programme and where abouts?
Original post by legendary-capaci
Well done! Which programme and where abouts?
Degree apprenticeship aerospace engineering based in Warton/Samelsbury.
I'm due to graduate from my mechanical engineering degree in June so i've also applied for degree apprenticeships with salary of at least £24000. I live local so salary wont be a problem as long as its a corporate company:smile:
Original post by 100169990
Degree apprenticeship aerospace engineering based in Warton/Samelsbury.
I'm due to graduate from my mechanical engineering degree in June so i've also applied for degree apprenticeships with salary of at least £24000. I live local so salary wont be a problem as long as its a corporate company:smile:
Fair enough! I thought they didn’t let you apply to anything if you had a related degree already, but good for you I hope your interview goes well!!
Is the second interview the final stage? Just got a second interview for finance in naval ships
Original post by 6mishael
Is the second interview the final stage? Just got a second interview for finance in naval ships

Yup final stage. I have one too 🙂
Yup final stage. I have one too 🙂
Best of luck!! Whats your date mine is 4/04/24!!
Best of luck!! Whats your date mine is 4/04/24!!

Mine is next week :smile: Where's yours located?
Glasgow WBU
Mine is next week :smile: Where's yours located?
I have an interview for PM end march, please can you take note of the questions if possible :smile:
Glasgow WBU

Nice! Mines down south :smile:
Original post by r1nde
I have an interview for PM end march, please can you take note of the questions if possible :smile:

I'll do my best. As mines for cyber I'll probably only be able to try remember the behavioural and company related questions they ask as only they'll be helpful (and that's if I can even remember all of them since it's an hour and a half long lmao)
Anybody have any interviews set for Christchurch? Feel lack of response at this stage not exactly a great sign.
Anybody heard anything about cyber in Preston?
I'll do my best. As mines for cyber I'll probably only be able to try remember the behavioural and company related questions they ask as only they'll be helpful (and that's if I can even remember all of them since it's an hour and a half long lmao)
Thanks! Good luck!
Original post by legendary-capaci
Anybody heard anything about cyber in Preston?
Nothing yet from Preston
Reply 39
Anyone heard anything back from Procurement and Supply in Salmsbury?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending