The Student Room Group

Improving A-Level Mock Grades

Hi,

I've got a-level mocks in a two(ish) weeks and i'm not confident in my likelihood of getting high enough grades to meet my uni offers so far. (N.b. i'm aware i don't need to meet my offer in mocks, but it's still a worry of mine). I just wanted to know if people really do improve from mocks, and if so by how much? I'd ideally like to improve by one grade in each subject... is that common?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by kaayb7
Hi,

I've got a-level mocks in a two(ish) weeks and i'm not confident in my likelihood of getting high enough grades to meet my uni offers so far. (N.b. i'm aware i don't need to meet my offer in mocks, but it's still a worry of mine). I just wanted to know if people really do improve from mocks, and if so by how much? I'd ideally like to improve my one grade in each subject... is that common?

Very common especially in my school people go from straight B's to meeting cambridge offers from our feb mocks to A-levels. I wouldn't stress about it but if you care a lot do practice papers and revise from the feedback of those.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by kaayb7
Hi,

I've got a-level mocks in a two(ish) weeks and i'm not confident in my likelihood of getting high enough grades to meet my uni offers so far. (N.b. i'm aware i don't need to meet my offer in mocks, but it's still a worry of mine). I just wanted to know if people really do improve from mocks, and if so by how much? I'd ideally like to improve my one grade in each subject... is that common?

im so scared or mine this year :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest