The Student Room Group

Law offers 2024 thread (Scotland)

Scroll to see replies

Who has heard back from Cali and Strathclyde for law ?
Original post by Yesss183572

When did you get Strathclyde ?

the 9th of February
Original post by zoebulloch

the 9th of February

Ahhh I’m still waiting :frown:
Original post by AllThingsLaw1405
Has anyone gotten Law offers from any Scottish University? I’m really nervous about the silence.
only heard from Dundee so far but as someone else has said the uni's take their time with law applications. Glasgow aim to send out all their offers by March 31st I'm pretty sure
Original post by purplelawlvr
only heard from Dundee so far but as someone else has said the uni's take their time with law applications. Glasgow aim to send out all their offers by March 31st I'm pretty sure
Yeah I heard Glasgow were hoping to send all their offers out by the 31st March as well. There doesn’t seem to be as much info around Strathclyde/Edinburgh dates. If anyone has any info from previous years that would be great?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 25

When did you hear from Dundee for Scot’s law ?
Original post by Hopefulug
I heard on the 5th of December (home student/non-contextual).
Original post by user123654798
Yeah I heard Glasgow were hoping to send all their offers out by the 31st March as well. There doesn’t seem to be as much info around Strathclyde/Edinburgh dates. If anyone has any info from previous years that would be great?
Edinburgh are notorious for leaving scots law offers last minute (like deadline late) at least from folk I know who've applied there
1st of Feb (home-student and non-contextual)
Edinburgh are notorious for leaving scots law offers last minute (like deadline late) at least from folk I know who've applied there
I had heard similar. Don’t know much about whether they like to offer conditionals or unconditionals though.
Original post by AllThingsLaw1405
Has anyone gotten Law offers from any Scottish University? I’m really nervous about the silence.
got a conditional yesterday for scot’s law at glasgow :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 31
Original post by user58923563

Are you a home student
Are you a home student
yep, home and non-contextual
Congrats! What we’re your conditions?
Original post by M2006
Omg congrats!!! What were your grades/what subjects did you take this year and last year?
i got AAAA in english, history, business and chemistry and a B in Spanish, then this year i’m taking advanced english and history and higher geography and mods
Congrats! What we’re your conditions?
either another higher at an A or advanced higher at a B
either another higher at an A or advanced higher at a B
That’s a great condition! I’ve got the exact same grades as you + doing 2Higher and 1Adv this year. Got 24 on the LNAT so just got to hope I hear back soon. Well done again on your offer 😀
That’s a great condition! I’ve got the exact same grades as you + doing 2Higher and 1Adv this year. Got 24 on the LNAT so just got to hope I hear back soon. Well done again on your offer 😀
tysm 😊 i’m sure you will hear from glasgow soon!! i was expecting them to want more highers/ advanced highers but im not complaining that they don’t
Reply 38
Well done! If you don't mind me asking what did you get for your LNAT?
Original post by Raquele
Well done! If you don't mind me asking what did you get for your LNAT?
i got 23

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending