Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by user58923563
got a conditional yesterday for scot’s law at glasgow :smile:
if you don't mind me asking, are you a contextual student? x
Original post by ailism
if you don't mind me asking, are you a contextual student? x
nope i’m non-contextual x
Have unconditionals from Strathclyde and Edinburgh but haven't heard back from Glasgow which is my first choice. Got the disability email last week and my heart stopped 🤣 well done to everyone with offers and good luck to everyone still waiting x
Original post by MollieMcKezie
Have unconditionals from Strathclyde and Edinburgh but haven't heard back from Glasgow which is my first choice. Got the disability email last week and my heart stopped 🤣 well done to everyone with offers and good luck to everyone still waiting x
Well done! What are your higher grades + are you contextual or not?
Original post by user123654798
Well done! What are your higher grades + are you contextual or not?
Thanks 5 A (maths, English, history, physics and french) and predicted A at 2 AH and A level modern studies) lnat 31 and not contextual no
Thanks 5 A (maths, English, history, physics and french) and predicted A at 2 AH and A level modern studies) lnat 31 and not contextual no
Those are great results! When did you hear back roughly?
Reply 46

Same wish they wouldn’t email stuff like that unless we have an offer it’s like false hope
Those are great results! When did you hear back roughly?
Thanks! End of last week and end of the week before
Original post by Hopefulug
Same wish they wouldn’t email stuff like that unless we have an offer it’s like false hope
It's a helpful email ig but yeah it definitely got my heart racing! Nice to have offers but would love Glasgow
Reply 49
I've heard back from Aberdeen and Dundee but its so frustrating having to wait for my top choices! Makes me even more anxious knowing people are getting them from Glasgow and Edinburgh too :frown:
Original post by user58923563
got a conditional yesterday for scot’s law at glasgow :smile:
hey! if you don't mind sharing, what were your higher grades/lnat score? well done!!
Original post by AllThingsLaw1405
Has anyone gotten Law offers from any Scottish University? I’m really nervous about the silence.
Got unconditionals from Strathclyde, Dundee & Stirling.
Still waiting for Glasgow & Edinburgh (my top 2 choices) to get back to me :creep:
Original post by Cyb3rspace
Got unconditionals from Strathclyde, Dundee & Stirling.
Still waiting for Glasgow & Edinburgh (my top 2 choices) to get back to me :creep:
Well done! What grades did you get last year and when did you hear back from Strathclyde?
Original post by skglawschool
hey! if you don't mind sharing, what were your higher grades/lnat score? well done!!
tysm! i got AAAAB and 23 in my lnat
Well done! What grades did you get last year and when did you hear back from Strathclyde?
Thank you!! I got AAABC, and I heard back on the 18th of December from Strathclyde
Just got an offer from Dundee
Reply 56
I have unconditionals from Strathclyde, Edinburgh, Stirling and Aberdeen, still waiting on Glasgow though, probably going to go Edinburgh route to cut costs…
Original post by MZRaZe
I have unconditionals from Strathclyde, Edinburgh, Stirling and Aberdeen, still waiting on Glasgow though, probably going to go Edinburgh route to cut costs…
Well done!!! Hoping we get Glasgow back soon. Can Iask when did you hear back from Edinburgh & was itScot’s law?
Original post by MZRaZe
Well done on your offers but I wanted to ask as a parent of a child applying to Scottish Universities to study Law LLB when did you get your responses from Edinburgh and Strathclyde?

My daughter has received one unconditional from Aberdeen one week after submitting (6 Dec) nothing since. She is a straight As student and will be again for Adv Highers and other highers she is doing. She applied to Aberdeen Glasgow, Edinburgh and Strathclyde but was advised away from Stirling and Dundee (we also live near these two places and she wanted bigger city experience.

Many thanks and best wishes with your studies.
Reply 59
My son has the same grades, and a high LNAT score, has only heard back from Dundee so far....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending