The Student Room Group

What child like things do you do (if any) today?

I read Horrid Henry books and Jacqueline Wilson books and later I will read the more adult Twilight books and more adult books. I also watch Horrid Henry and recently got back into some of my cartoons from childhood like Timothy goes to school and Berenstain Bears and Madeline. There are some cartoons that are too childish that I would never watch again like Dora the explorer or Peppa Pig. I also watch Tracy Beaker and every show linked to that like Dumping Ground, Tracy beaker returns but I also watch adult things like EastEnders or Love Island or Twilight or 15 rated movies. I am 22 and embarrassed by it so that's why I am anon.
first you shouldn't be embarassed by it, cartoons and "children's" books can be fun and a break from the stress and seriousness of the adult world.
i'm 13, and I enjoy watching this channel called My story animated on youtube, which, according to my friends, is for younger kids. but whatever, it's really entertaining and idc what other people say
Reply 2
I have a slight obsession with jigsaws, I'll happily spend hours with some music and a puzzle. Some things that I feel I really should have grown out of by now are minecraft videos and scratch (the coding site). But here I am, still interested in both. But one of my favourite things to do is read books I havent read in years, like the little prince, water babies and sometimes nursery rhyme books. I think it's quite common to not want to grow out of childhood hobbies, for the lovely nostalgia they bring :smile:
Reply 3
Lego and reading Harry Potter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending