The Student Room Group

student finance application

hey! so ive been a bit stupid and tried to apply for student finance as I was advised to by a teacher, however I accident applied for 2023/24 when I was meant to do 2024/25. Ive deleted my application and I'm not sure if I can re apply correctly and the right time ? Help lol
Original post by bearded-stir
hey! so ive been a bit stupid and tried to apply for student finance as I was advised to by a teacher, however I accident applied for 2023/24 when I was meant to do 2024/25. Ive deleted my application and I'm not sure if I can re apply correctly and the right time ? Help lol

Yes you will be able to apply as normal when applications for 24/25 open in March. :smile:
Original post by bearded-stir

Hi,

You should be able to apply as normal when applications for the 24/25 year open in March/April time.

Best wishes,

Mary
London South Bank University Student Rep - 3rd year Children's Nursing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending