The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc by Research in Oncology 2024/2025

Hey, wanted to try and connect people who have applied/ been offered a space on this cohort!
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Anyone got a position in this program???
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Skysdu
Anyone got a position in this program???
Hey, yes I got in! what about yourself?
Hello there! I got a place at the MSc in Applied Cancer Science, so I guess we are sister cohorts! Best of luck to you. Have you had any luck with funding news?
Original post by tdzelilovic
Hello there! I got a place at the MSc in Applied Cancer Science, so I guess we are sister cohorts! Best of luck to you. Have you had any luck with funding news?
Hey, yeah we definitely are then! I haven't had any good news I have to say. I also got into ACS but decided against it for money reasons, but emailed a couple of days ago and someone within the department confirmed that all departmental funding has already gone out last week.
Original post by art&amp
Hey, yeah we definitely are then! I haven't had any good news I have to say. I also got into ACS but decided against it for money reasons, but emailed a couple of days ago and someone within the department confirmed that all departmental funding has already gone out last week.
Oh boy, those are some sad news indeed! I suppose we must dig around through external funding options then! I hope we will pull it off somehow, good luck!
Oh boy, those are some sad news indeed! I suppose we must dig around through external funding options then! I hope we will pull it off somehow, good luck!
Yeah not excellent news I'm sorry to say! Yeah we definetly must! Would recommend the universities access to the postgraduate funding portal (with all the weird small funds) as it has enabled me to find alot of sources. Good luck with your search! I'm sure we will make it!
Original post by art&amp
Yeah not excellent news I'm sorry to say! Yeah we definetly must! Would recommend the universities access to the postgraduate funding portal (with all the weird small funds) as it has enabled me to find alot of sources. Good luck with your search! I'm sure we will make it!
Where did you find the required PIN for log in if I may ask? Or did you subscribe yourself?
Where did you find the required PIN for log in if I may ask? Or did you subscribe yourself?
I subscribed myself! Oxford uni gives you access if you are an applicant to the uni
Reply 9
Original post by art&amp
Hey, yes I got in! what about yourself?

Nope……I just finished my interview last week….so nervous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending