Original post by Anonymous #1
got mine yday eve, applied early nov

well done, when is your interview?
tomorrow
Original post by Anonymous #1
tomorrow

me too!
Reply 5
my interview's in under an hour lmaooo. I'll let u guy know how it goes.
Original post by Djfjfjfjf

I hope it went well, did you apply for solely pharmacy? Im a dentistry applicant who applied as my 5th and havent heard back yet minus sending certificates.
Original post by Anonymous #3
I hope it went well, did you apply for solely pharmacy? Im a dentistry applicant who applied as my 5th and havent heard back yet minus sending certificates.

This is also my fifth choice - I'm a medicine applicant. The interview was really calm icl. There was only one interviewer and it just felt like a conversation. It only lasted 25 minutes and that's including the time I asked questions.
Original post by Anonymous #4
This is also my fifth choice - I'm a medicine applicant. The interview was really calm icl. There was only one interviewer and it just felt like a conversation. It only lasted 25 minutes and that's including the time I asked questions.
I know you most likely signed an nda, but just a generic question - would you say I need any prior pharmacy work experience for the interview?
Original post by Anonymous #3
I know you most likely signed an nda, but just a generic question - would you say I need any prior pharmacy work experience for the interview?
I would say no. As long as you can explain what you learned from it, you should be fine. Definitely do some research into pharmacy itself though and where it can lead!
Original post by Djfjfjfjf
Hiii. How was your interview? Were there any biology or chemistry questions?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hiii. How was your interview? Were there any biology or chemistry questions?
I would say to have a look on the website, kings has some guidance on questions you could be asked, it says there may be calculation questions!

Quick Reply

Latest