The Student Room Group

Customer reference number

I paid my student loans off about 8 yrs ago over a 15 yr period. I believe I have paid the loan off in error as I was eligible to have the government pay it off for me as part of a teacher student loan repayment scheme. I cannot find my customer reference number to log in, I have requested to reset my password and it won't let me, I've tried lots of phone numbers and can't get anywhere because I do not know my CRN. Please help. Thanks
Hi there. You would need to call us for this. You would find your reference number on any letters we have sent to you as well. If you don't have any correspondence from us, you will need to call. The repayment number is 0300 100 0611 and their opening hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm. Thanks, Leah.
Thanks for responding. I've already tried that number before. I've just tried again and can't get past the automated answers. This is because I do not know my CRN and have no correspondence so it is currently impossible for me to get past that stage of the phone call and speak to someone. Pls help. Thanks
I had a similar issue where the menus wouldn't let me past without a CRN. In the end I resorted to mashing random buttons. Not the most technical of advice but it did eventually get me to a human being.
Original post by Mike.fieldhouse
Thanks for responding. I've already tried that number before. I've just tried again and can't get past the automated answers. This is because I do not know my CRN and have no correspondence so it is currently impossible for me to get past that stage of the phone call and speak to someone. Pls help. Thanks

Hi Mike,

If you stay on the line you can go through without the customer reference number. Once you speak to an adviser, you can do security, and they can give you the customer reference number for next time.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending