The Student Room Group

Student finance CRN and login help

I'm currently a second year university student in the UK previously on scholarship funds however for my final year of university I am applying for student finance.
I am not from the UK but rather an overseas british territory so I completed the application process and posted it to SFE however I've been asked to send further information and include my customer reference number.
I can't access this as I would need to log into my student finance account online but I don't currently have access to the details for it and when I tried resetting the password and using the email I used on the application it says that I already have a temporary password available but I haven't received one via email.
I'm just checking how I might be able to get my log in details and also where I might find my customer reference number? I did receive a short letter that accompanied the return of my identity evidence however there was no customer ref number from what I could see.
Could anyone help with this?
Original post by Amira_Jade
I'm currently a second year university student in the UK previously on scholarship funds however for my final year of university I am applying for student finance.
I am not from the UK but rather an overseas british territory so I completed the application process and posted it to SFE however I've been asked to send further information and include my customer reference number.
I can't access this as I would need to log into my student finance account online but I don't currently have access to the details for it and when I tried resetting the password and using the email I used on the application it says that I already have a temporary password available but I haven't received one via email.
I'm just checking how I might be able to get my log in details and also where I might find my customer reference number? I did receive a short letter that accompanied the return of my identity evidence however there was no customer ref number from what I could see.
Could anyone help with this?

Hi Amira,

If you don't have any paperwork from us with your customer reference number you will need to call us to obtain this. We're open till 8pm tonight on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending