The Student Room Group

Getting my CRN

Hi

Can anyone help, my daughter is starting university next year and i need to provide evidence of earnings, but when i follow the link it says i already have an account but cannot reset my password online and to call the Student Finance England help line. This I have done but the automatic service is taking me round in circle and keep asking me for my Customer Reference Number (CRN) but i cannot find this, its over 25 years since i had a student loan and no idea what is it is. Does anyone know how i can get the number as the help line just keep saying enter your CRN number this can be found on an email or letter about your student loan, which i do not have after all this time or would you like a little more time. I need to speak to an actual human being for some help, but there appears to be no way to do this.

Thanks in advance

Mark
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Markcstuart
Hi

Can anyone help, my daughter is starting university next year and i need to provide evidence of earnings, but when i follow the link it says i already have an account but cannot reset my password online and to call the Student Finance England help line. This I have done but the automatic service is taking me round in circle and keep asking me for my Customer Reference Number (CRN) but i cannot find this, its over 25 years since i had a student loan and no idea what is it is. Does anyone know how i can get the number as the help line just keep saying enter your CRN number this can be found on an email or letter about your student loan, which i do not have after all this time or would you like a little more time. I need to speak to an actual human being for some help, but there appears to be no way to do this.

Thanks in advance

Mark

Hi Mark,

When you call us on 0300 100 0607 don't select any options, or say that you don't have a reference number. You'll then be put through to an advisor who'll be able to reset your details and give you access to your account.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending