The Student Room Group

Books

Any book suggestions I like dark romance and true crime.
Reply 1
Original post by Willow2502

im just going to add you a link to our book club bc at this point theyre so much better than me at book recomendations. I have a series for dark romance - the dark verse. its rlly good but also a bit much too so idk if you would like it, hense the book club.

Official TSR Book Club 2024 - The Student Room
Book list/ TBR (OFFICAL CHAT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT) - The Student Room
book diary - The Student Room

also relevent users who might be able to help you more than I can :
@emm4nuella @study23! @heartz4moushi @ebyrne2036 @marz11

im lazy so icba to tag anymore.

The only dark romance I can think of is haunting Adeline! This is not true crime but a good girls guide to murder is pretty good. One of us is lying is amazing too (anything Karen mcmanus is great for mysteries)💕
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by heartz4moushi
The only fake romance I can think of is haunting Adeline! This is not true crime but a good girls guide to mieser is pretty good. One of us is lying is amazing too (anything Karen mcmanus is great for mysteries)💕

tots agree with you on this one. more not true crime but crime none the less are rules for perfect murder, did you see melody, the girl on the train, anything agatha christie too.
Original post by Tatakae L
tots agree with you on this one. more not true crime but crime none the less are rules for perfect murder, did you see melody, the girl on the train, anything agatha christie too.

Girl on the train, yes. Melody, no. Agatha Christie, yes!! I’ve read her famous pieces, Murder on Orient express and Death on the Nile😄
definitely check out our book club!!
Reply 6
Girl on the train, yes. Melody, no. Agatha Christie, yes!! I’ve read her famous pieces, Murder on Orient express and Death on the Nile😄

have you not read did you see melody or did you just not like it??
have you not read did you see melody or did you just not like it??

oh sorry, i shoulda been clearer. i meant as in i haven't read it. the other two i have :smile:
Reply 8
oh sorry, i shoulda been clearer. i meant as in i haven't read it. the other two i have :smile:

oh lol, read it when you get the time, its alr. did you see melody by sophie hannah
oh lol, read it when you get the time, its alr. did you see melody by sophie hannah

okk, will do! :smile:

If you like crime then the books by mike pannett are deffo worth a read

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending