The Student Room Group

Why she told me that?!

Today after school this girl asked me if I have passed my exam, I don’t talk to her she isn’t my friend why she asking me this out of nowhere?!
Curiosity? People sometimes want to interact with others.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Curiosity? People sometimes want to interact with others.

I like her…
Original post by Anonymous #1
Today after school this girl asked me if I have passed my exam, I don’t talk to her she isn’t my friend why she asking me this out of nowhere?!

She probably just wanted to create a convo
Unless she’s a rando on the street or someone in a completely different year to you I would be concerned
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2

She probably just wanted to create a convo
Unless she’s a rando on the street or someone in a completely different year to you I would be concerned

Ok could she likes me and that was her way of getting my attention like I’ve noticed in the last few days everytime she came by my locker she always told me hi idk lol
Well she’s clearly friendly at least. Have fun, chat with her. More importantly, ask her questions and (I cannot stress this bit enough) listen.
Reply 6
Original post by Admit-One
Well she’s clearly friendly at least. Have fun, chat with her. More importantly, ask her questions and (I cannot stress this bit enough) listen.

Okok could I hug her do u think she would mind?!
Original post by Kxn58

Easy tiger... 🐯

You don't know what her feelings are towards you (i.e. does she like you or just being friendly, as said previously). Even if she did like you, you can still blow a good thing by coming on too strong.

As @Admit-One said, just talk to her, find out about her background, ask how her exam was... and maybe see if she wants to hang out sometime / somewhere when the exams are finished.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Kxn58

You’ll note that I very deliberately did not mention hugging her.

Old School Freak is on the money as usual.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending