The Student Room Group

He broke up with me but still orbiting

My ex after he broke up with me, i was surprised that he kept liking my stories when i post but i didn't care and i thought maybe he's doing that because he thought we still " friends" or something but then he started to like my reposts on tiktok too then 3 weeks later he texted my mother and he was checking up on me and he asked for her permission to see me or call me to check up on me but she rejected politely and she asked him not to do so because she's trying to move on and he told her that's she right and at the end of conversation he told her that i deserve someone better than him because i'm the most beautiful and kindest person he ever seen. And yesterday he liked my comment on a guy's post that he used to get jealous of. Like why would he like my comment and what does he want from me why he's not leaving me alone when he's the one who broke up.
Original post by Anonymous
My ex after he broke up with me, i was surprised that he kept liking my stories when i post but i didn't care and i thought maybe he's doing that because he thought we still " friends" or something but then he started to like my reposts on tiktok too then 3 weeks later he texted my mother and he was checking up on me and he asked for her permission to see me or call me to check up on me but she rejected politely and she asked him not to do so because she's trying to move on and he told her that's she right and at the end of conversation he told her that i deserve someone better than him because i'm the most beautiful and kindest person he ever seen. And yesterday he liked my comment on a guy's post that he used to get jealous of. Like why would he like my comment and what does he want from me why he's not leaving me alone when he's the one who broke up.

It sounds like regret. If you want to move on, just block him and the problem should go away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending