The Student Room Group

QUB / UU Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Just got an email from queens to rank the courses as ive applied for sept, feb adult and children.

Anyone else?
Original post by Matty4654
Yes also just got that one aswell! Hoping that means we should hear back soon
16th may is when we here
Interview done, I don't think I passed it I messed up completely on one of the questions
Reply 23
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows who I should contact as when completing my interview one of my questions didn’t upload.
Original post by lucys04
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows who I should contact as when completing my interview one of my questions didn’t upload.
Hi, think there should be a help center on the original email for the interview if not I've linked the help center https://hvinterviews.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Reply 25
Hi ya… is anyone applying to QUB for midwifery this year
Original post by Nat c
Hi ya… is anyone applying to QUB for midwifery this year
I am :smile: have you done ur interview yet
Reply 27
Original post by alicegreene28
I am :smile: have you done ur interview yet
Aww brilliant yes I had my interview two weeks ago have you had yours yet ? :smile:
Original post by Nat c
Aww brilliant yes I had my interview two weeks ago have you had yours yet ? :smile:
Yes I've done mine how do u think it went
Reply 29
Yes I've done mine how do u think it went
I think mines went just okay… so unsure I thought it went good at the start and as the weeks go on am questioning it now lol - just feel like it’s a long way until May - how do you think yours went? Is this your first year applying ?
Original post by Nat c
I think mines went just okay… so unsure I thought it went good at the start and as the weeks go on am questioning it now lol - just feel like it’s a long way until May - how do you think yours went? Is this your first year applying ?
Yes this is my first yr im still in school so im worried i wont have enough experience
Reply 31
Yes this is my first yr im still in school so im worried i wont have enough experience
Not at all… positive thinking 🤞🏻 and if you done a good interview too- it just is the wait that makes you question your interview then - but fingers crossed for us 🤞🏻
Anyone had an offer yet?
Original post by rachmc24
Anyone had an offer yet?

For queens? Nothing yet
Original post by rachmc24
Anyone had an offer yet?

Queens sent an email to sm1 saying no offers or rejections will be out until may 16th :frown:
Queens sent an email to sm1 saying no offers or rejections will be out until may 16th :frown:

Ahh frig sake, who did they send the email too ? Why cant they just let us know like any other university
Original post by Shives18
Ahh frig sake, who did they send the email too ? Why cant they just let us know like any other university

Someone else on here sue copied and pasted it in she had emailed them to ask
Someone else on here sue copied and pasted it in she had emailed them to ask

Frig sake thats such a long way off
Reply 38
Original post by Shives18
Frig sake thats such a long way off

Have you just applied for midwifery? I think last year some places were given out at the end of April ?
Original post by Nat c
Have you just applied for midwifery? I think last year some places were given out at the end of April ?

I applied for nursing x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending