The Student Room Group

Latin or French

So I am picking my GCSE option and have the extra option of picking Latin. Now if I were to do French, I would have to do listening speaking writing and reading, but Latin is only one. Keeping in mind i would look to look for a career in the computer science world, which one would and should I choose?
Reply 1
You shoudl pick the one you like better and do well at.

I don't think you need those for a computer related job. Search that up or go to informed choices because as far as I know those gcses aren't relevant to your desired job. So do some research and see or ask in this forum xx

All the best xx
Reply 2
Original post by natanbenyhamer
So I am picking my GCSE option and have the extra option of picking Latin. Now if I were to do French, I would have to do listening speaking writing and reading, but Latin is only one. Keeping in mind i would look to look for a career in the computer science world, which one would and should I choose?

My school forced me to take a language it was the worst thing ever, if you like the language then pick it but if you can get out of asap. Practicality wise People will speak French more than they speak French

Quick Reply

Latest