The Student Room Group

dental hygiene and therapy

Scroll to see replies

anyone heard from king's?
Original post by rayane1
i sent mine off around the 10 of december so maybe that’s it

Did u end up having an interview at Birmingham for DHT?
Reply 42
Original post by ja7min
I’m a mature student so I’m doing an Access course atm of Core Science. I’m not sure if my tutors would be giving “predicted grades” on their reference but so far I’ve been getting distinctions in my finished units

Hi! I was wondering if you received your offer from UoB for dental therapy and hygiene with your access course? As I’m planning to do an Access course in science but I’m unsure if they’ll accept, thanks
Reply 43
Original post by Marii11
Hi! I was wondering if you received your offer from UoB for dental therapy and hygiene with your access course? As I’m planning to do an Access course in science but I’m unsure if they’ll accept, thanks

Hi! I haven’t received any offers yet. My advise to that is definitely contact each uni you wanna apply to directly and if you’re doing an Access Course you’ll have a better chance with Dental Nursing experience (if you don’t already have it of course) as that would give you the advantage
Original post by lifeoftheparty

Nope but some people have already had their interviews
Original post by lifeoftheparty

Should I email them?
Original post by rayane1
has anyone heard back from kings, Birmingham, Bristol and LSBU for the DHT course yet or not ?

hey I’m a gap year student and got an unconditional at kcl !
Original post by m4riammmm
hey I’m a gap year student and got an unconditional at kcl !

That’s amazing congratulations girl x
Original post by Bobabob123
That’s amazing congratulations girl x

thank you so much :smile:) wish you all the best on your application
Original post by rayane1
has anyone heard back from kings, Birmingham, Bristol and LSBU for the DHT course yet or not ?

Hi @rayane1 ,

I cannot speak for the other universities, however, LSBU, are currently viewing applications and you should hear back shortly, if you haven't already heard back.

If you wish to speak to a course advisor or ask any questions regarding your submitting an application. Call us on (0)20 7815 7500.

Wishing you the best of luck with your studies.

Best Wishes,
Kaprice R
LSBU Rep
I have heard from LSBU 😊

Quick Reply

Latest