The Student Room Group

328667 Public Safety Group - Single Competent Authority - Administrative Officer

Has anyone applied for this role within the Home Office? I had my interview last Friday and was looking for any threads on it but couldn't see any
Reply 1
Original post by Downgal87
Has anyone applied for this role within the Home Office? I had my interview last Friday and was looking for any threads on it but couldn't see any

Yes, what do you need to know mate?
Reply 2
Original post by Hprice1099

Yes, what do you need to know mate?

Just interested to see if anyone on this applied! I did my interview on Friday and they said I should hear from the mid-end of Feb! Have you done your interview yet?
Reply 3
Just interested to see if anyone on this applied! I did my interview on Friday and they said I should hear from the mid-end of Feb! Have you done your interview yet?

I didn’t apply for this role bud, just take what they with a pinch of salt. Sometimes there up to date with applications. From my experience it’s later than they say, I waited 2 months once after the expected timeframe. I’m afraid you need patience with the Home Office. Good luck 👍🏻
Reply 4
Original post by Hprice1099

I didn’t apply for this role bud, just take what they with a pinch of salt. Sometimes there up to date with applications. From my experience it’s later than they say, I waited 2 months once after the expected timeframe. I’m afraid you need patience with the Home Office. Good luck 👍🏻

Oh yea i get what you mean, currently working for the HO and know how long it took to hear about this one!
Reply 5
What questions did they ask during the interview?
Reply 6
Original post by 000m
What questions did they ask during the interview?

Can't remember, did my interview about 6 weeks ago but they were based on the competancies mentioned
Reply 7
Just an update, I passed the interview but on the reserve list

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending