The Student Room Group

Building surveying course

Does anyone know which of these there are the best for building surveying course:
Reading
Coventry
West London
Kingston
Or Oxford brooks
Of if there are any better then these need advice please.
Original post by APat1212
Does anyone know which of these there are the best for building surveying course:
Reading
Coventry
West London
Kingston
Or Oxford brooks

I can't comment which uni is "better" (by what definition for example?), but all their building surverying courses are accredited by RICS which is what you should be looking for (see: https://www.ricscourses.org/), so they all should be similar.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reading
Coventry
West London
Kingston
Or Oxford brooks

Hi @APat1212

It's great you are thinking of Kingston! The course here at Kingston is accredited by the RICS, which is great. I don't personally study building surveying here at Kingston but I do study on the Penryn Campus which is where this course is based and it's a great campus in a really convenient location. I would really recommend going to as many open days as possible as it will really help you get a better idea of what kind of courses you like and give you some pro's and con's to start thinking about. An open day will also give you an opportunity to get a feel for the uni and speak to lectures and current students. When I was applying visiting Universities really helped me in making a decision. Kingston's next open day is Saturday 27th April.

Anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask :smile:
-Grace (Kingston Reps)
Reply 3
Reading
Coventry
West London
Kingston
Or Oxford brooks

Hi, I’m also looking at building surveying course, did you mange to find which one was good or if you are currently doing one hows it going? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending