The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Building Surveying Full Time Year 2 Timetable

Hi

I have just completed an HNC in Construction which allows me to join the Building Surveying Degree at year 2.

I was wondering if anyone on here is a current Building Surveying student and could tell me how many days you attend per week. I have tried to look at the timetable but it's not conclusive.

I have been working part-time and have been offered a job (still part-time) but need to know how many days the lectures/tutorials run over.

Thanks in advance

Chris
Original post by acurachris
Hi

I have just completed an HNC in Construction which allows me to join the Building Surveying Degree at year 2.

I was wondering if anyone on here is a current Building Surveying student and could tell me how many days you attend per week. I have tried to look at the timetable but it's not conclusive.

I have been working part-time and have been offered a job (still part-time) but need to know how many days the lectures/tutorials run over.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Hi @acurachris!

If you're joining the full time BSc (Hons) Building Surveying degree we typically teach over three days per week, with about 12hrs of direct teaching time on those days. If you're looking at part time study, it would typically be one day a week based on previous advice from teaching staff, however I would recommend getting in contact with our course enquiries team, as they should be able to put you in contact with one of our academics who teach on the Building Surveying course who will be able to advise much more specifically on Year 2 teaching. Their email address is [email protected], or you can always give them a ring on 0161 295 4545, and they'll be happy to put you in contact.

All the best (and congrats on completing the HNC!)
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending