(I hated both Physics and business 😭)

I do IB now
Psychology Higher
Biology Higher
Chemistry Higher
Spanish Standard
Maths AI Standard
English Literature Standard

I haven't got a reply yet about my application but I'm praying that I get in as I really really want to study in the US and this might be my only chance 😫

What were your ec’s?
Hello!
GSCEs were 98888888779, plus a Level 2 EPQ on nuclear proliferation and I'm doing History French Maths. I do tennis, sax and clarinet, Youth Speaks, write inconsistently for my school's newspaper, that's abt it. desperately hoping I get in cause otherwise I'm lost on sorting out SAT/ACT and the CommonApp lol. Applied for UNIQ and Sutton Trust Edinburgh so waiting on those too. GL and Godspeed 🤞
Original post by yanosvanstranos
Hello!
GSCEs were 98888888779, plus a Level 2 EPQ on nuclear proliferation and I'm doing History French Maths. I do tennis, sax and clarinet, Youth Speaks, write inconsistently for my school's newspaper, that's abt it. desperately hoping I get in cause otherwise I'm lost on sorting out SAT/ACT and the CommonApp lol. Applied for UNIQ and Sutton Trust Edinburgh so waiting on those too. GL and Godspeed 🤞
Same, if I don't get in, I'm lost too!
Remember guys, even if you don’t get in, nothing is stopping you from applying to US colleges regardless! So don’t stress it!!
Original post by Anonymous #3
Remember guys, even if you don’t get in, nothing is stopping you from applying to US colleges regardless! So don’t stress it!!
Yeah but they help so so much! Plus, going to the us and meeting the wonderful people on the cohort is amazing
Reply 45
Original post by crispybutterfly
Yeah but they help so so much! Plus, going to the us and meeting the wonderful people on the cohort is amazing
FRR everyone here seems so sweet i truly
hope we all get in!!
Reply 46
Hi guys, how many times has your videos been viewed?
Original post by Sf2507
Twice but i heard some had it 3 times…how abt you?
Reply 48
Original post by Sf2507
3 times
Original post by rrae-1
3 times
Was your very last one from the other YouTube features

I think other YouTube features is when you watch it through YouTube Studio or something similar - their views come up as direct/unknown or external
that s impossible i never watched mine 😭
Reply 52
Mine are 2 from webportal and 1 unknown
Only once I think but 100% so I’ll take that haha 😅.. also, I hope it’s tomorrow they send out the announcements the wait is killing me 😭 😭 good luck guys!!
Reply 54
yes i think so it said that made up a percentage of it
that s impossible i never watched mine 😭

Even looking at the stats sometimes registers as a view
I had two views from web portal and two from direct
Original post by ObnoxiousHamster
I had two views from web portal and two from direct
wow
wow

I’m still not very confident tho because I have really bad gcse grades 😭 (extenuating circumstances)
Reply 59
Original post by ObnoxiousHamster

I’m still not very confident tho because I have really bad gcse grades 😭 (extenuating circumstances)

Same!! But i still think my application is decent so im hopeful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending