Reply 83
Original post by Anonymous #6
I have a feeling they will post tmmr, I trust my gut feeling but let's see
SAMEEE my gut is telling me it's tmrw
Reply 84
mine got 7 views😭
I have a feeling they will post tmmr, I trust my gut feeling but let's see
I honestly hope this suspense is killing me. They've said to be checking from march 1st and I've been CHECKING 😭
Original post by mimibesticon
I honestly hope this suspense is killing me. They've said to be checking from march 1st and I've been CHECKING 😭

they’re making us suffer on purpose at this point😪
Original post by Qkeisha
mine got 7 views😭

You sure that wasnt your own views?😭
But honestly, the worst fear is all this stress just to get rejected like? But at this point I just want to know!
But honestly, the worst fear is all this stress just to get rejected like? But at this point I just want to know!
Same 😭
This thread is stressing me out more than application results 💀
Original post by Anonymous #3
This thread is stressing me out more than application results 💀

nah lowkey it’s more comforting to know we’re all in the same position anticipating the same things
Original post by Anonymous #4

nah lowkey it’s more comforting to know we’re all in the same position anticipating the same things

Mmmm not really comforting but ik what you mean😭
Original post by Anonymous #4
I agree I have no friends that did this program (I think I was the only one in my school) but knowing other people also want this is so nice
Let's just hope we all get in! And promise each other that we ofcourse, first tell this thread before we tell anyone in irl-
It's so funny because every time someone responds on this thread all my brain computes is sutton trust and I get so excited thinking they've sent the decisions
Original post by mimibesticon
It's so funny because every time someone responds on this thread all my brain computes is sutton trust and I get so excited thinking they've sent the decisions

Me too😭
If you think about it though 150 ppl get in and there’s 95 replies currently (96 now incl mine) so let’s say one applicant posts an average of 3/4 replies so there’s about 20-30 ish ppl on here meaning there’s plenty of space for all of us 😭 😭

…. I’m delusional tho this is my way of coping xxx 😍😍😍
Did anyone do anything different in their videos to make them stand out? Im curious
Original post by djjcismfj246
If you think about it though 150 ppl get in and there’s 95 replies currently (96 now incl mine) so let’s say one applicant posts an average of 3/4 replies so there’s about 20-30 ish ppl on here meaning there’s plenty of space for all of us 😭 😭

…. I’m delusional tho this is my way of coping xxx 😍😍😍

I like your way of thinking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending