The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Anyone else applying for product and furniture design at KSA?

Got my interview tomorrow, was wondering if anyone else has received an offer or had their interview yet, and if so, what questions were you asked?
Original post by orla1964
Got my interview tomorrow, was wondering if anyone else has received an offer or had their interview yet, and if so, what questions were you asked?

It's against TSR rules to share specific interview Qs as it gives an unfair advantage to those who follow. Be prepared for why KSA, why product and furniture design, to answer questions about your personal statement, and to talk through some pieces in your portfolio. Good luck for tomorrow :smile:
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by orla1964

Hi there @orla1964, congratulations on getting an interview at Kingston School of Art. Here are some general guidelines to consider when going for an interview. Aside from worrying about specific questions, in any interview I think it is important to verbally and visually convey your passion and love for the subject eg. product design to the tutors! Being able to give specific examples on past projects or research that have inspired your decision to pursue your studies in product design may help. All the best for your upcoming interviews and university applications 🙂

Zhi En
(Kingston Student Rep.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending