The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Camberwell response time

Submitted my portfolio on the 7th Feb for Interior and Spatial Design, haven't heard anything back yet, has anyone else heard back? How long does it usually take?
They responded to me within 2-3 weeks
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by orla1964
Submitted my portfolio on the 7th Feb for Interior and Spatial Design, haven't heard anything back yet, has anyone else heard back? How long does it usually take?

i submitted my portfolio for ba illustration at camberwell on the 28th of january and got an interview invite on the 2nd of feburary which i booked for the 13th. i got a verbal offer at the end of my interview and was told to wait about 10 days or more for the offer to come through officially through ucas. i hope this helps with estimating when you'd possibly get a response :smile:
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 3
Hi I got a offer for that course did you?
Reply 4
Original post by Helin027
Yes I did! Not sure abt the course now. I'm leaning more towards architecture at Kingston, or product and furniture design, both of which I have offers for. What about you?
Reply 5
Original post by Helin027
Hi same course as you
Reply 6
Yes I did! Not sure abt the course now. I'm leaning more towards architecture at Kingston, or product and furniture design, both of which I have offers for. What about you?
I’m gonna pick ual most likely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending