The Student Room Group

Query regarding Predicted Grades

Turns out that my referee forgot to supply my reference with predicted grades. Thankfully, I have received an email from one of my choices to send them my predicted grades. Will my other choices also send me a similar e-mail or am I not in a safe zone?
Original post by AndrewWAD
Turns out that my referee forgot to supply my reference with predicted grades. Thankfully, I have received an email from one of my choices to send them my predicted grades. Will my other choices also send me a similar e-mail or am I not in a safe zone?

You need to contact each of your other choices, alert them to the issue, and ask how they would like to receive your predicted grades.

That will want to receive them direct from your referee (not from you), so they'll likely just say, "Please have your referee email them to [email protected]" and we'll add them to your application.

Don't assume that they'll each contact you. They may instead simply process your application without your predicted grades, which might lead to fewer offers than you were expecting.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia

You need to contact each of your other choices, alert them to the issue, and ask how they would like to receive your predicted grades.

That will want to receive them direct from your referee (not from you), so they'll likely just say, "Please have your referee email them to [email protected]" and we'll add them to your application.

Don't assume that they'll each contact you. They may instead simply process your application without your predicted grades, which might lead to fewer offers than you were expecting.

Alright, thanks for the heads up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending