The Student Room Group

Cambridge Land Economy 2024-2025 Postgrad Admissions

Scroll to see replies

No news. Feel like we’ll have to wait til early-mid March for answers (someone on the main forum also said this is when offers were made in previous years?).
If it is of any use to anyone here I have an offer for the PhD.
hopefully this is helpful - i received a conditional offer for the MPhil program in Environmental Policy on Feb. 22nd. no word about college placement yet.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous #6
hopefully this is helpful - i received a conditional offer for the MPhil program in Environmental Policy on Feb. 22nd. no word about college placement yet.
Congrats!! can you tell us what was the status of your application before getting the offer
Original post by ijlok
Congrats!! can you tell us what was the status of your application before getting the offer
when i checked the day before, i think it just said "under review" but i hadn't checked very often or consistently before then, so i'm not sure if i've just missed any other changes to the status.
Original post by ijlok
and thank you!
Hello everyone! I didn't submit the English result along with my application. Will this affect my application process? Has anyone else been in a similar situation and still received a conditional offer?
Reply 27
Hey anyone one heard about offers/funding?
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous #7
Hello everyone! I didn't submit the English result along with my application. Will this affect my application process? Has anyone else been in a similar situation and still received a conditional offer?
I guess it will be a part of your conditional offer. No stress.
Reply 29
Any offers/news on funding anyone?
No news still
got this response:

With record numbers of applicants applying and during thisperiod, the admissions team are still working on decisions. We know some students have been waiting for a decisionwell over the University’s requirement of 12 weeks. On behalf of the department, I apologise for the length oftime the process is taking and as soon as we receive adecision from the director, we will update you via yourApplicant self-service portal.
Hi guys, decision pending now (PhD)
Original post by Anonymous #9
Hi guys, decision pending now (PhD)
Congrats!Is that Land Economy PhD?And could you please share the timeline. thank you!
Yes PhD in Land Econ, the last day of the December deadline submitted, no formal interview, under review by department until today
Original post by Anonymous #1
Congrats!Is that Land Economy PhD?And could you please share the timeline. thank you!
Has anyone received a decision / update for an application for land economy research ?
Original post by Anonymous #10
Has anyone received a decision / update for an application for land economy research ?

Nooo its been 4 months.... Let us keep updated with each other
Original post by Anonymous #1
Nooo its been 4 months.... Let us keep updated with each other

Yes, will do. I submitted my app in January, so less time has passed
Original post by Anonymous #10
Yes, will do. I submitted my app in January, so less time has passed

What program did u apply for?
Original post by Anonymous #11
What program did u apply for?
I applied for the MPhil :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest