The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL contextual law offer

I want to apply to study law at UCl but I can only get in using the contextual offer of BBB, is it common for them to give out contextual grades for law and if so how many LNAT points did you need for them to give you an offer?
Original post by Anonymous
I want to apply to study law at UCl but I can only get in using the contextual offer of BBB, is it common for them to give out contextual grades for law and if so how many LNAT points did you need for them to give you an offer?

If you are eligible for a contextual offer, and if UCL decide to make you an offer, then you will receive a contextual offer. That don't "ration" them. If every applicant was eligible for a contextual offer one year (by some weird statistical fluke), then they'd all receive a contextual offer. They key question is whether or not you are eligible. Are you? You can find out here.

In terms of the LNAT, from this page:

"In the academic year 2021/22, the average LNAT score of test results received by UCL was 21, and the average LNAT score of candidates who received an offer at UCL was 28. For contextual offers, the average LNAT score of candidates who received an offer at UCL was 26. Please note that there is no score that will guarantee an offer."
(edited 11 months ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

I got a contextual offer from UCL this year and my LNAT score was 26 if that helps! One issue though is that it took so long for them to send me an offer that most of the accommodation was already booked. I got my offer 31st March which was quite late I think so might have to take that into consideration.
Reply 3
Original post by Arwyn
I got a contextual offer from UCL this year and my LNAT score was 26 if that helps! One issue though is that it took so long for them to send me an offer that most of the accommodation was already booked. I got my offer 31st March which was quite late I think so might have to take that into consideration.

When did you apply? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Arwyn

Do you mind me asking when you applied? Because if you applied in like October then that is a very long wait haha
Original post by Arwyn

hi,
just wondering what your ucas predicteds were ? i just meet contextual but idk whether or not to apply
Reply 6
Hi guys!
Just received my LNAT score of 25.
Wondering if I have a chance to get a UCL law offer. Predicted A* AA
Reply 7
Original post by zaramayax
Hi guys!
Just received my LNAT score of 25.
Wondering if I have a chance to get a UCL law offer. Predicted A* AA

I'd like to hope so, I got 27 myself but the student room is only demoralising considering most people on here seem to have 30+ in the MQCs lol. Good luck though!
Original post by Arwyn

What grades did they want you to get for your A levels as you got a contextual offer :smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending