The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

bristol uni contextual offer

Hi, i’m applying to uni this year and bristol is one of my choices. My predicted grades are A*A*A* + A* in EPQ and the course I want to do requires A*AA

I meet 3 of their ‘you may be eligible for a contextual offer’ criteria and I was wondering whether meeting the criteria will most likely result in a contextual offer or are they still likely to make an A*AA offer seeing as my predicted grades are high.

If anyone could help with this I would appreciate it
I was predicted 4 A*s and I had 3 unis offer me contextual offers. I think you will get a contextual offer regardless if you qualify for one.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by tinydance.r
Hi, i’m applying to uni this year and bristol is one of my choices. My predicted grades are A*A*A* + A* in EPQ and the course I want to do requires A*AA

I meet 3 of their ‘you may be eligible for a contextual offer’ criteria and I was wondering whether meeting the criteria will most likely result in a contextual offer or are they still likely to make an A*AA offer seeing as my predicted grades are high.

If you meet the contextual conditions and they decide to make you an offer it is the contextual offer they make.
Original post by swanseajack1
If you meet the contextual conditions and they decide to make you an offer it is the contextual offer they make.

Out of interest, do you know if being contextual increases the probability of being made an offer? From Bristol, or more broadly, any university really.
Reply 4
Original post by tinydance.r

I have applied for Bristol this year as well and despite having the same predicted grades as you, I've been given a contextual offer, even though I only meet one of the criteria so I think it's very likely that yours will be the same!!
Reply 5
Original post by naomimcdd
I have applied for Bristol this year as well and despite having the same predicted grades as you, I've been given a contextual offer, even though I only meet one of the criteria so I think it's very likely that yours will be the same!!

thanks for the reply and congratulations on your offer!!!
Original post by AnotherStudent!
Out of interest, do you know if being contextual increases the probability of being made an offer? From Bristol, or more broadly, any university really.

I dont have figures on this. Maybe @PQ night know.
I dont have figures on this. Maybe @PQ night know. The reality is for most courses at most universities very high percentages get offers provided they might the entry requirement. It is different for very top universities and flagship courses like Medicine and Dentistry and in London where the demand is crazy especially amongst overseas student who clamour to be there
may i ask how long did you receive your bristol offers since you've submitted your ucas application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending