The Student Room Group

Find study group mate

Hi, I'm a year 1 physio student studying in Bradford, I want to find any year 1 physio student to form an online study group. Please pm me if you are interested. If you are studying nearby, I also hope to see you physically too. Cheers.
Original post by alanadrielwong
Hi, I'm a year 1 physio student studying in Bradford, I want to find any year 1 physio student to form an online study group. Please pm me if you are interested. If you are studying nearby, I also hope to see you physically too. Cheers.
Hi I'm also a 1st year physio but I study in Buckinghamshire - I'm also looking for someone to study with. Let me know if you're still looking :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by loki_blck widow
Hi I'm also a 1st year physio but I study in Buckinghamshire - I'm also looking for someone to study with. Let me know if you're still looking :smile:
Hi! I'm sorry for getting you back late, as I was sick for last whole week. It's great to have you. Plz text me if you're still interested.
Original post by alanadrielwong
Hi! I'm sorry for getting you back late, as I was sick for last whole week. It's great to have you. Plz text me if you're still interested.

Hi, I start at Bradford in September studying physiotherapy! x
Original post by charlottelouise0
Hi, I start at Bradford in September studying physiotherapy! x

Nice to see you in September, Charlotte!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending