The Student Room Group

2 friends looking for house/flatmates for September 2024!

Hi, me and my friend are looking for housing/ people to live with for the next academic year :smile:
We’re both currently first years at the University of Leeds studying Philosophy, Psychology and Scientific Thought. We’re not messy people, we’re really nice and I feel like we have a decent balance of going out and being chill.
We’re open to either a house or requesting to live with people in a specified student accom
Please reach out if you’re interested or want to know more🥲
Either way, have a nice day!
Jimmissi 🫶🏽
Original post by Jkamara0104
Hi, me and my friend are looking for housing/ people to live with for the next academic year :smile:
We’re both currently first years at the University of Leeds studying Philosophy, Psychology and Scientific Thought. We’re not messy people, we’re really nice and I feel like we have a decent balance of going out and being chill.
We’re open to either a house or requesting to live with people in a specified student accom
Please reach out if you’re interested or want to know more🥲
Either way, have a nice day!
Jimmissi 🫶🏽

Hi, I'm interested! im a first year also at uni of and my house plans fell through recently, so am looking for people to live with!
Reply 2
Original post by _nick_brans
Hi, I'm interested! im a first year also at uni of and my house plans fell through recently, so am looking for people to live with!

Hi, what are you looking for in a group/ house?
Original post by Jkamara0104
Hi, what are you looking for in a group/ house?

I'm mainly just looking for people who I get along with! I like to be social and do enjoy evenings out (typically preferring pubs/bars over clubs) but i do enjoy nights in! in a house all im looking for is not excessively expensive and preferably somewhere like hyde park/woodhouse or city centre

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending