The Student Room Group

Was I abused as I child or am I looking into it to deeply?

When I was younger a boy the same age as me used to kiss me and touch me inappropriately I never said no because I didn’t realise it was wrong but I remember asking him to stop and him convincing me to let him would this be classed as abuse or am I being dramatic?
Original post by N478
When I was younger a boy the same age as me used to kiss me and touch me inappropriately I never said no because I didn’t realise it was wrong but I remember asking him to stop and him convincing me to let him would this be classed as abuse or am I being dramatic?

Abuse
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Abuse

Even if we were both children
In my eyes, yes :frown:

Either way, it seems like consent was not given. You are NOT being dramatic whatsoever

God, I'm so sorry :frown:
Reply 4
How old were you and the boy?
Original post by N478

Please tell your local police force. He may have done the same with other girls. He needs to feel the full force of the law 🙏
Reply 6
Original post by black tea
How old were you and the boy?

We were both the same age and we were the ages of I would say 6-9 years old
Reply 7
Original post by N478
We were both the same age and we were the ages of I would say 6-9 years old

It's a normal developmental stage for children to want to learn more about the bodies of the opposite gender. I suspect this is probably what it was and there was no actual intent to abuse you, and you are now just looking back at it with the eyes of an adult and trying to put a meaning to it that wasn't originally intended. No one will be able to tell you for certain though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending