The Student Room Group

University position can i achieve it?

I just got a conditional offer with a foundation year at Middlesbrough university, i need 48 UCAS points to gain my full position. I am doing a national level 3 diploma and i have gained 1 pass i am re submiting my second assignment and i believe i will achieve a merit God willingly. I have 2 more assignments left. Can i make a merit to the least? Will passes and merit get me a overall merit grade at the end of the full year? I have gained 8 ucas points from my earlier year from a short course.
Original post by Usman.os
I just got a conditional offer with a foundation year at Middlesbrough university, i need 48 UCAS points to gain my full position. I am doing a national level 3 diploma and i have gained 1 pass i am re submiting my second assignment and i believe i will achieve a merit God willingly. I have 2 more assignments left. Can i make a merit to the least? Will passes and merit get me a overall merit grade at the end of the full year? I have gained 8 ucas points from my earlier year from a short course.

There is a UCAS tariff points calculator here where you can input your qualification and expected grade:

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/tariff-calculator

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending