The Student Room Group

what happens when you a get not yet achieved and applying uni

i was just told yesterday that i got a not yet achieved in my controlled assessment (exam). my college said that many students got a not yet achieved, therefore they are doing an investigation but im sure they said that to reassure me or something. im likely going to resit the exam again but i just want to know if anyones been through this and if they had to send in their application to ucas and go through the whole interveiw process with unis. i am just very confused and so unsure of what i should be doing next.

thanks x
Reply 1
Original post by 04MR17
:bump:

i was just told yesterday that i got a not yet achieved in my controlled assessment (exam). my college said that many students got a not yet achieved, therefore they are doing an investigation but im sure they said that to reassure me or something. im likely going to resit the exam again but i just want to know if anyones been through this and if they had to send in their application to ucas and go through the whole interveiw process with unis. i am just very confused and so unsure of what i should be doing next.

thanks x
Original post by lifesuckssrn

thanks x

Can you tell me about your circumstances regarding uni?
Do you have an application underway?
Which year are hoping to be studying at university?

thanks x

Hi, which school year have you just finished? :smile:

Have you applied for unis this year and are in a sticky position with your uni, or are you thinking about your position for applying to uni next year?
Reply 4
Original post by 04MR17
Can you tell me about your circumstances regarding uni?
Do you have an application underway?
Which year are hoping to be studying at university?

i was meant to start this September on the 25th. i have called and emailed my top choice university about my circumstance but they haven't replied back.
Reply 5
Original post by Saracen's Fez
Hi, which school year have you just finished? :smile:

Have you applied for unis this year and are in a sticky position with your uni, or are you thinking about your position for applying to uni next year?

hi thank you for replying, i was meant to start uni this september.
i was meant to start this September on the 25th. i have called and emailed my top choice university about my circumstance but they haven't replied back.

Right, you need to find out details from your school ASAP

What is your status on UCAS Hub?
Does it say that your university has yet to reach a decision? Or does it say something else.

I would always recommend phoning your university instead of emailing. Once I have your answers to the above questions I can walk you through the next steps. :heart:
Just merging posts together so the information is all in one place. :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by 04MR17
Right, you need to find out details from your school ASAP

What is your status on UCAS Hub?
Does it say that your university has yet to reach a decision? Or does it say something else.

I would always recommend phoning your university instead of emailing. Once I have your answers to the above questions I can walk you through the next steps. :heart:

my status on ucas is waiting for confirmation
i have called my firm uni and they have said to contact them again after 5 days. this is bcuz of how long the investigation may take.
i have tried calling my college but they aren't answering.

sorry these answers aren't helpful x
my status on ucas is waiting for confirmation
i have called my firm uni and they have said to contact them again after 5 days. this is bcuz of how long the investigation may take.
i have tried calling my college but they aren't answering.

sorry these answers aren't helpful x

Right okay - what course are you applying for?
Have you met all the other conditions of your offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending