The Student Room Group

Amazon Cyber Security Apprenticeship 2024

Hello, I've not found many people speaking about the CS degree apprenticeship for amazon and many of us have receieved an email telling us of the AC dates (27th and 28th of Feb). Me personally I haven't received an AC invite but have done the online interview on 10th January. I wanted to make this thread for any CS applicants to share their current stage and if they have gotten an AC invite. Feel free to mention other CS applications aswell, as it has been kinda hard for us applicants when it comes to CS DA's.

Scroll to see replies

I never got an interview and yet I've still been kept in the loop :/ I've also not seen anyone get an invite and it's starting to get annoying how quiet it's been.
Reply 2
Just seen someone got a phone call for AC from amazon cambridge for Cyber Sec.
Reply 3
Original post by M.Bxh14
Just seen someone got a phone call for AC from amazon cambridge for Cyber Sec.
Tbh I think its over now..I haven't received a call today and there's been a person who got a call today, so most likely anyone who passed got a call today. GGs guys its been a nice application process and wish everyone the best of luck with the rest of their applications!
Reply 4
Original post by mo7md
Tbh I think its over now..I haven't received a call today and there's been a person who got a call today, so most likely anyone who passed got a call today. GGs guys its been a nice application process and wish everyone the best of luck with the rest of their applications!
Give it until tomorrow 4pm. You never know.
Reply 5
Original post by mo7md
I've given up now too tbf. It's crazy how not one person has said they received an AC for cybersecurity London.
Original post by rushdaa
I've given up now too tbf. It's crazy how not one person has said they received an AC for cybersecurity London.

Did you have a video interview after your assessment? You still have tomorrow remember in case they went from Cambridge first and then are doing London tomorrow
Reply 7
Original post by Jo.nathan3.0
Did you have a video interview after your assessment? You still have tomorrow remember in case they went from Cambridge first and then are doing London tomorrow
Yes I had a video interview after my assessment but you could be right. I guess I'll give it until tomorrow.
Original post by rushdaa
Yes I had a video interview after my assessment but you could be right. I guess I'll give it until tomorrow.

What did I do wrong to not get a video interview afterwards aahhhhh haha.

But yeah, keep up a little bit of hope till tomorrow. From the seems of it you have a better chance then me in the end
Reply 9
Original post by Jo.nathan3.0
What did I do wrong to not get a video interview afterwards aahhhhh haha.

But yeah, keep up a little bit of hope till tomorrow. From the seems of it you have a better chance then me in the end
Trust me, I've been there. When I applied to microsoft I got rejected within a DAY. And it was a BANK HOLIDAY. So they weren't even working i got auto rejected by a bot...Best thing to do is keep it moving and try what u can for upcoming applications/interviews.
Reply 10
Today is the final day to hear something for cybersecurity apprenticeship. Please, anyone who got an offer in the London site post here.
Reply 11
Original post by mo7md
Today is the final day to hear something for cybersecurity apprenticeship. Please, anyone who got an offer in the London site post here.
Still got no reply so I'm gonna have to accept the rejection.
Reply 12
Original post by rushdaa
Still got no reply so I'm gonna have to accept the rejection.
Same haha. We move😁
Reply 13
I know theres no point and its not worth asking but..has anyone in London got a Cybersecurity offer😂 just curious tbh
I emailed on Friday whether I got declined or I just hadn't recieved a video interview and I got an email back today saying even though official rejections weren't sent out yet, I was unsuccessful
Reply 15
Anyone heard back after the AC yet?
Reply 16
Original post by benc234
Nope not yet.
Original post by benc234
I had an email Monday saying they’d get back to us by the end of the week hopefully but nothing since then :’)
Reply 18
Original post by nefelibataeli
I had an email Monday saying they’d get back to us by the end of the week hopefully but nothing since then :’)
Tomorrow hopefully may be the day :grin:
Reply 19
Original post by benc234
Got an offer yesterday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending