The Student Room Group

Vodafone Cyber Security Degree Apprenticeship 2024

This is a space for updates, questions and how the tests went. I’d like to know how people got in their feedback? Wish everyone the best of luck!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by John Mcghee
This is a space for updates, questions and how the tests went. I’d like to know how people got in their feedback? Wish everyone the best of luck!

Hi have u done the virtual test yet? if so how was it
Reply 2
Original post by gee321
Hi have u done the virtual test yet? if so how was it

Yeah the test was challenging but it’a more of an IQ test. It tests you on patterns and it does get quite difficult towards the end. I managed to get average so i’m assuming everyone found it hard. Go for it and let me know how it goes!
Reply 3
Original post by John Mcghee
Yeah the test was challenging but it’a more of an IQ test. It tests you on patterns and it does get quite difficult towards the end. I managed to get average so i’m assuming everyone found it hard. Go for it and let me know how it goes!

thank you. were the pre recorded questions okay? only cus I'm doing some background research into vodafone right now so I want to know if I should spend time doing this or if it was more situational and u as a person
Reply 4
Has someone applied for Brentford (London) office? Just trying to fill in the form and they offer Newbury or Birmingham, though on the link they sent to me it's Newbury or Brentford.
Reply 5
Original post by JulT
Has someone applied for Brentford (London) office? Just trying to fill in the form and they offer Newbury or Birmingham, though on the link they sent to me it's Newbury or Brentford.

I applied for Newbury, don’t think Birmingham is an option for cyber sec, just taking into consideration average rent costs. Also have you heard anything else back?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by gee321
thank you. were the pre recorded questions okay? only cus I'm doing some background research into vodafone right now so I want to know if I should spend time doing this or if it was more situational and u as a person

I think the questions asked were pretty good and not too much about the company itself. It was more about you as a person and how you would be in different situations.
Reply 7
Has anyone heard anything back these last few days?
Has anyone been invited to the assessment centre?
Original post by lulu5678890
Has anyone been invited to the assessment centre?

No, have you? Most people haven’t heard back from what I assume
Original post by umushtaq335

I haven't either.
I was just wondering if they started inviting people.
but if I get invited ill make sure to reply on here
Reply 11
Original post by umushtaq335

Yea me neither. I just keep on getting emails about things they do
Reply 12
I remember doing the video interview like 3 months ago, when they first put it up, and yeah been waiting since.
Reply 13
Original post by Lrntu
I remember doing the video interview like 3 months ago, when they first put it up, and yeah been waiting since.

Same here💀
Original post by Rahmakoko

Same here💀

Yh bro been waiting a hot sec but they keep saying ur a still in the application process etc
I hands down did not like the assessment they did. It was honestly the worst one I've done for cyber security. It didn't feel like it tested a lot of things. The interview was okay, but yeah it was my least favourite assessment.
Is there any email I can contact them with? I know i'm super late but I want to apply to London and theres only Birmingham and Newbury?
my apologies its no longer needed i applied to Birmingham and sure enough it changed to Brentford. Unsure if they'll even consider it seeing as its a week before the deadline but still we ball
Original post by hcwon1
Is there any email I can contact them with? I know i'm super late but I want to apply to London and theres only Birmingham and Newbury?

If I remember correctly those were the only locations available for CS.
Original post by Jo.nathan3.0
If I remember correctly those were the only locations available for CS.
Yeah they seem to have made an error in the application form, after I applied to "Birmingham" it became London (Brentford) on the application portal.

How did you find the video interview? I think the puzzles will be the same as Amazon, but this is the first time I've had to do a video interview for anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending