The Student Room Group

Amazon Software Developer Apprenticeship 2023

Hi, just making this thread for anyone applying to any Amazon apprenticeships in 2023.
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone finished the second stage like me as i want to know how it went for u guys
I finished it and it wasn't too bad overall, the time they give you to answer the questions just isn't long enough though
Original post by ChromaFnbr
I finished it and it wasn't too bad overall, the time they give you to answer the questions just isn't long enough though

coding challenge took me a while but like for explaining the reason it was tricky like i zero time explaining it fully the timing was too short
(edited 1 year ago)
Yh for me the hirevue was calm but the 1minute answers was just too short to properly explain anything.
Did you guys apply just for SDE London?
Original post by User78657865
Yh for me the hirevue was calm but the 1minute answers was just too short to properly explain anything.

i just applied only to the london one
Reply 6
most of my answers didnt even go over 45 seconds lmao,, i ran out of things to say pretty quick

also yah i applied for london
I did mine last week - the coding challenge wasn't the best. Btw who applied for the data analyst role?
(edited 1 year ago)
I didnt personally but I know someone who did, didnt go too well think he had some issues with the question idk.
I'm applying for the SDE apprenticeship for London :smile: Completed the video questions and wtv else late feb.
Original post by alanb21
I'm applying for the SDE apprenticeship for London :smile: Completed the video questions and wtv else late feb.

Great!! Guess now is just a waiting game, I think from previous year it seems they run the assessment centres in June/July and get announced if they passed in August-not completely 100% sure though. Hopefully we get it all done sooner.
Great!! Guess now is just a waiting game, I think from previous year it seems they run the assessment centres in June/July and get announced if they passed in August-not completely 100% sure though. Hopefully we get it all done sooner.

Yeah from what I've seen those dates are the norm. Hopefully they don't do the assessments centre in June since I got exams mostly then and they said on a email that they won't change the date if we can't attend :/ but we'll see. Good luck!
(edited 1 year ago)
Did anyone else apply for cyber security apprenticeship aswell just curious what it's like at a company like Amazon
Reply 13
How long did it take for them to move you onto stage 2 after the initial assessment?
Original post by alanb21
Yeah from what I've seen those dates are the norm. Hopefully they don't do the assessments centre in June since I got exams mostly then and they said on a email that they won't change the date if we can't attend :/ but we'll see. I also had trouble with the video questions since I prepared in detail and then was stumped a bit when we only had 1 minute to answer them because you could hardly fit in any detail, but I guess they limit it due to the number of applicants. Good luck!
Original post by LzCapo
How long did it take for them to move you onto stage 2 after the initial assessment?

Two weeks.
Hey i also applied to this, just finished stage 1
Did anyone else apply for cyber security apprenticeship aswell just curious what it's like at a company like Amazon

Hey i also applied for this, just finished stage 1
Reply 17
Hey guys, just got an email about 2 days after completing the hirevue interviews saying the ACs are taking place on March 21st, March 23rd and March 30th. I applied for the software development apprenticeship. :smile:

Edit: I havent passed the stage yet but they have said in the email that they are reviewing all the video interviews and will let us know over the coming weeks if we are moving on or not
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by albionj
Hey guys, just got an email about 2 days after completing the hirevue interviews saying the ACs are taking place on March 21st, March 23rd and March 30th. I applied for the software development apprenticeship. :smile:

Edit: I havent passed the stage yet but they have said in the email that they are reviewing all the video interviews and will let us know over the coming weeks if we are moving on or not

I've also applied for this one.. what kind of questions were you asked in the interview?
Original post by Barksdale1
I've also applied for this one.. what kind of questions were you asked in the interview?

It's the same kind of questions for everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending