The Student Room Group

LNAT for King's college

Hi I'm in year12 and plan to take the LNAT if anyone has taken it and chieved good scores when should do start to prepare and do to take the test. If possible could anyone who did really well in the LNAT or learned from their mistakes send a link or tell me what they did to prepare
Thank you soo much in advance
Reply 1
Original post by Student12vnf
Hi I'm in year12 and plan to take the LNAT if anyone has taken it and chieved good scores when should do start to prepare and do to take the test. If possible could anyone who did really well in the LNAT or learned from their mistakes send a link or tell me what they did to prepare
Thank you soo much in advance
Hey, I took the LNAT, got a score of 34 and got into King's with it. If you'd like, I can provide you with all the materials I used. Send me a message or reply here. (although I should warn you.. it's best not to stress too much about it!)
Reply 2
Original post by Gabjeeto
Hey, I took the LNAT, got a score of 34 and got into King's with it. If you'd like, I can provide you with all the materials I used. Send me a message or reply here. (although I should warn you.. it's best not to stress too much about it!)
Thanks so much for this please send me anything you think will be helpful
on here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending