The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Postgraduate Offer Holders 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #10
This whole (for me it’s Dphil) application process is truly very cruel process :frown: realised that endless waiting can be really tired lol anyway thanks for emailing them!! 🙏 wish both of us can get funding
I feel exactly the same, fingers crossed for both of us! I'll let you know what they say x
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Hello there!
I also received an offer from Wolfson today! Nice to meet both of you. No news on funding for me either, losing hope little by little. I am also unsure about the acceptance procedure, do we just email them back and say yes or? Also, will you guys pick your accommodation straight away or wait a little bit?
I hope we all get funding and see each other there!
Hi everyone—I reached out to Oxford to ask something related to my MSt Film Aesthetics application and funding. This is part of what one of the Graduate Studies Administrators (from the Interdisciplinary Graduate Programmes, Humanities Division) responded:
"Regarding funding, the scholarship nomination and selection process is still underway, but we would usually advise that if you have not heard anything by mid-April, then it is unlikely that you have been successful."
So, funding-wise, the wait could last until mid-April, regardless of a successful or unsuccessful outcome. Good luck to us! 🍀🤞
(edited 1 month ago)
I’m going to be studying part time MSc evidence-based healthcare at Kellog, still haven’t heard anything on funding
Original post by MxsResracher
I’m going to be studying part time MSc evidence-based healthcare at Kellog, still haven’t heard anything on funding
Did you preference Kellog on your application? And congrats on your offer!
Hello All.
I've been accepted for part time DPhil in psychiatry - offer came out on 15th Feb. Awaiting college offer and any info about funding.
Original post by Anonymous #11
Did you preference Kellog on your application? And congrats on your offer!

Yes I did
Original post by Anonymous #4
Congratulations everyone! Any BCM offer holders?
Hi, I've got an offer for BCM, I just heard at the end of last week - though ngl it depends a bit on funding if I'll actually be attending aha !
Original post by sendmeout
Hi, I've got an offer for BCM, I just heard at the end of last week - though ngl it depends a bit on funding if I'll actually be attending aha !
Ahh same here! Did you get a college allocation?
Hi to all—I received a conditional offer on Feb 22 (MSt Film Aesthetics) and got an email from St. Anne's College today. St. Anne's is pretty known for holding film, arts, and culture events and being a hotspot for the film studies crowd. I have to accept St. Anne's offer by April 3. However, like most candidates, I still need funding! I'm not sure how funding works for individual colleges versus the university. Will look into that this week. If you have any insight on this, please speak up! Thanks!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by offtrack_
Hi to all—I received a conditional offer on Feb 22 (MSt Film Aesthetics) and got an email from St. Anne's College today. St. Anne's is pretty known for holding film, arts, and culture events and being a hotspot for the film studies crowd. I have to accept St. Anne's offer by April 3. However, like most candidates, I still need funding! I'm not sure how funding works for individual colleges versus the university. Will look into that this week. If you have any insight on this, please speak up! Thanks!
Hmmm, I think you should accept the offer and email St. Anne’s directly about their college funding process. Won’t hurt to ask. If a different college wants to give you funding, their offer will supercede St. Anne’s anyway, so you have nothing to lose right now.
Original post by Sheriza Ali
Hmmm, I think you should accept the offer and email St. Anne’s directly about their college funding process. Won’t hurt to ask. If a different college wants to give you funding, their offer will supercede St. Anne’s anyway, so you have nothing to lose right now.

Thanks! That's what I thought.
On Feb 23, I accepted Oxford's cond. offer, and today, I accepted St. Anne's offer. Hoping the funding comes through!
But I'll continue to look into this, including inquiring St. Anne's directly about possible funding.
Anyone get a college offer yet?
Does anyone know of any funding bodies or charities, I’m struggling financially, like as the black heart foundation or vegetarian charity, I know there an app for things like this but not sure what it’s called
Original post by Anonymous #12
Ahh same here! Did you get a college allocation?
Yeah, I got Kellogg college - how about you?
Original post by sendmeout
Yeah, I got Kellogg college - how about you?

I’m going Kellogg too are u part time
Has anyone heard anything from Clarendon? I've not, just wondering
Trinity College just gave me a college offer. I mean, I'm still waiting on potential funding. But I guess I'll accept for now.
Got an offer for English DPhil a week ago, offer from Queen's came through two days later! No word on funding - I asked the admissions team but they just directed me to the general timeline, which states applicants will hear back between Feb - June. However, I have seen some other humanities DPhil offer holders informed that they were put forward for funding. Has anyone heard about nominations for OOC/AHRC or Clarendon? Or know when applicants normally hear back for these scholarships? Thanks!!
Original post by farmerbee88
Got an offer for English DPhil a week ago, offer from Queen's came through two days later! No word on funding - I asked the admissions team but they just directed me to the general timeline, which states applicants will hear back between Feb - June. However, I have seen some other humanities DPhil offer holders informed that they were put forward for funding. Has anyone heard about nominations for OOC/AHRC or Clarendon? Or know when applicants normally hear back for these scholarships? Thanks!!
Congrats! I haven't seen or heard anything about OOC/AHRC or Clarendon yet, but I think we should probably hear something this month

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending