The Student Room Group

Msc Adult Nursing - Herts

I've applied for a Msc Adult Nursing course over 3 weeks ago at Hertfordshire university and was wondering if anyone knew when I should expect to receive a response and when interview offers made?
Original post by rene1999
I've applied for a Msc Adult Nursing course over 3 weeks ago at Hertfordshire university and was wondering if anyone knew when I should expect to receive a response and when interview offers made?

I've amended your thread title a little to help you get replies. Please note that three weeks isn't long - average response times for all degrees are 6-7 weeks. :smile:
Original post by rene1999
Hi @rene1999,
Thanks for reaching out to check on your application. I have checked with our Admissions Team and they are working through all of the applications - you should therefore hear from us very soon. Do message [email protected] if you haven't heard by the end of next week.
All the best,
Gaynor
Marketing and Communications

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending