The Student Room Group

!!Help EPQ!!!

Hey I need help deciding what to do it on
I’m thinking of doing it on Greek mythology and possibly women but I’m not sure
Pls send some suggestions
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hey! I know that you want to do an EPQ on greek mythology and women but do you know what exactly you want to research?
Start with that. Research both topics separately and see which bits you find interesting.
For women, maybe first try to find if there is a specific time period you find most interesting.
-Represented of women in the years (time period)
And for greek mythology, find either the greek gods/goddesses or the mythologies which interests you the most.
-A topic could be how a specific mythology varies.
-Or how is a specific god/goddess represented in their mythologies
-Compare how they are represented in their mythologies Vs mythologies of other gods/goddess.
If not, you could try to combine the topic to focus on women in greek mythology.
-Representation of a specific greek goddess in greek mythology.
-How are Greek goddesses in comparison to the gods?
Hope you found this helpful.
Reply 3
Original post by TheDreamingRose
Hey! I know that you want to do an EPQ on greek mythology and women but do you know what exactly you want to research?
Start with that. Research both topics separately and see which bits you find interesting.
For women, maybe first try to find if there is a specific time period you find most interesting.
-Represented of women in the years (time period)
And for greek mythology, find either the greek gods/goddesses or the mythologies which interests you the most.
-A topic could be how a specific mythology varies.
-Or how is a specific god/goddess represented in their mythologies
-Compare how they are represented in their mythologies Vs mythologies of other gods/goddess.
If not, you could try to combine the topic to focus on women in greek mythology.
-Representation of a specific greek goddess in greek mythology.
-How are Greek goddesses in comparison to the gods?
Hope you found this helpful.
Thx for the suggestion I thing I’m going to do it on how women are portrayed in Greek mythology with a focus on Medusa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending