The Student Room Group

March 2024 Cambridge Mature Colleges Round - Anybody?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morgan2021
In case you didn’t see the email, they’re only going to send out decisions from April 2nd!

Whaaaaat? Can you expand more pls
Original post by Anonymous #3
Whaaaaat? Can you expand more pls

Just gonna copy the email here for you, this is all I know:

"This email is just to let you know that due to the high demand of applications we will not be making any decisions about who to call to interview until after the 2nd April."
(edited 1 month ago)
"This email is just to let you know that due to the high demand of applications we will not be making any decisions about who to call to interview until after the 2nd April."

Is this just for undergrad admissions?
is this for hughes?
Hi, I applied for law at St Edmunds and have an interview on Friday. I'm so nervous!!!
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous #5
is this for hughes?

Yes
Reply 46
Original post by Anonymous #6
Hi, I applied for law at St Edmunds and have an interview on Friday. I'm so nervous!!!
Best of luck!
Reply 47
Original post by Anonymous #1
Is this just for undergrad admissions?

Assumingly yes
Original post by rinwoo
I'm in the same boat! Let's keep our fingers crossed. Last time I checked, I was told the invitations would be sent out starting this week, so hopefully, we'll hear back soon. The process is so nerve-racking haha. How do you feel tho?
Hi I recently had my interview at Hughes, I've been told that I should expect to hear back by the end of April, even thought my interview was March 18th - the reason I was told was they interview before and after the Easter weekend.
Original post by shazzaxxyyzz
Me too, being told you haven’t made the top 75% doesn’t sound very good

It depends, if there were a 1000 applicants for your course then sure it's rough you were bottom 250, but from past admission stats (I've been especially looking through the HSPS ones) not many people apply as part of the mature undergraduate round, some mature undergraduate courses have 5 applicants, interview 4 and then take 3.

Out of 5 very exceptional people someone could've ranked last, doesn't take away from the fact anyone who has the grades to apply is an exceptional position.
Original post by rstach
Does anyone know when we find out post interview if we have been accepted or rejected?

Hi pal I emailed them and they said by the end of next week but that's St Edmunds I don't know if other colleges are different.
Original post by OneRainyWish
Hi pal I emailed them and they said by the end of next week but that's St Edmunds I don't know if other colleges are different.

All the best of luck!
Still waiting on Hughes! Does anyone have any updates??
Are you waiting for interview invite or post interview results?
I'm still waiting to hear back from Wolfson🤞🏽 I had my interview a few weeks ago!
Hughes Hall has not even sent out the interview invitations. So strange.
Original post by Anonymous

Ah, I'm sorry! I hope you hear soon. It looks like on last year's thread offers weren't given until near the end of April so I bet Hughes is still on track! Best of luck
what subject are you applying?
have they not sent out any invitations (for all subjects) yet?

i hope you would hear soon!
best of luck!

So strange! My anxiety is through the roof ahah. Was expecting to have a final decision by now based on the original timeline. Does anyone have any updates on Hughes? Specifically undergrad?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending