The Student Room Group

home schooling

My schools denying me for homeschooling because of my grades!! And I don’t even think they can do that. My mental health is really bad because of school and I’m in a dark place and they aren’t letting me get home schooled because it’s a “waste of my education” I need some advice please!!!
Original post by Louie.Lol123
My schools denying me for homeschooling because of my grades!! And I don’t even think they can do that. My mental health is really bad because of school and I’m in a dark place and they aren’t letting me get home schooled because it’s a “waste of my education” I need some advice please!!!
I was homeschooled for my GCSEs and now with the Open University. I had to leave school because of my mental health in Year 10. How can I help? :smile:
Original post by Vyshto Andeddu
I was homeschooled for my GCSEs and now with the Open University. I had to leave school because of my mental health in Year 10. How can I help? :smile:

my schools denying me for being homeschooled because of my grades and how it’s a “waste” of my education if I leave this far into year 11. But my mental health is really bad in doing things I shouldn’t be doing because of my health. And they still aren’t letting me be homeschooled! No ones listening
Original post by Louie.Lol123
my schools denying me for being homeschooled because of my grades and how it’s a “waste” of my education if I leave this far into year 11. But my mental health is really bad in doing things I shouldn’t be doing because of my health. And they still aren’t letting me be homeschooled! No ones listening
What are your grades for each subject?

Quick Reply

Latest