The Student Room Group

Cardiff Child nursing

Has anyone got an offer or rejected from Cardiff for child nursing? If so, how long did it take for them to finally get back to you?
Original post by shakirabinty
Has anyone got an offer or rejected from Cardiff for child nursing? If so, how long did it take for them to finally get back to you?

Try asking in the following thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7393616

:smile:
(edited 1 month ago)

Hey, I have an offer for Cardiff for child nursing. I had my offer in December, my interview was on the Thursday and my UCAS was updated on the Monday after, so a few days x
Original post by Ffionhodgson
Hey, I have an offer for Cardiff for child nursing. I had my offer in December, my interview was on the Thursday and my UCAS was updated on the Monday after, so a few days x
Thank you so much!!!!!
I got my offerlqmcnjwj
Thank you so much!!!!!
I got my offerlqmcnjwj

Awhh well done!!! When did you have your interview?
Original post by Ffionhodgson
Awhh well done!!! When did you have your interview?
I had it on the 26th and i received an offer, two days ago
I had it on the 26th and i received an offer, two days ago

Are you accepting it? I have accepted my offer off Cardiff!
Hiya! Sort of related but has anyone had an offer for midwifery at Cardiff yet? Had my interview in Jan and not yet heard anything, not too worried tho as if says online they dont give out many offers before the end of intertviews.
Original post by eviecorker
Hiya! Sort of related but has anyone had an offer for midwifery at Cardiff yet? Had my interview in Jan and not yet heard anything, not too worried tho as if says online they dont give out many offers before the end of intertviews.

I know someone who has had an offer for midwifery from Cardiff, i don’t know when they had their interview though! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending